Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

could Jerusalem be the harlot?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Could Jerusalem be the harlot, and the ten heads of the beast, be ten Arab nations?

would this fit into our knowledge and interpretation of the scriptures, ie Daniel and revelations.

with the present situation with Iran, also being backed by china, the kings of the east, who slay a third of men.
also when Jesus returns Jerusalem, is a captured city, by the surrounding nations.
The armies of the anti christ

When Jesus returns , these armies are driven back.

there is also, for those who have not read it, under the topic would you be micro chipped, there is a reply from trace. with a link, to a pdf file. On the first page.
a totally new theory concerning the mark of the beast.
Go to prophecytalk.com end time discussions

which is interesting. concerning the original translation into hebrew and greek, about what john had recorded, he may not have written 666 , but an arabic phrase. a new revelation, comparing the original text, with hebrew greek and arabic writting.

its an interesting read, and worth a look,

The more i read Gospels, old testament, revelations, the great city, like no other city, home now to three faiths, 35 miles from the coast, sitting on many waters, a multitude, dispersed among the nations.

the city that stoned the prophets, killed the saints, the city where Jesus forfilled the scriptures, and his journey was always heading to. The spiritual rulers in Jerusalem in league with the rulers of Rome.
The first few chapters of Jeremiah, speaks about Israelis harlotries, and the condition may be similar today, also two other religions in Jerusalem, one anti Christ, and one apostate church. The city that in the end times is surrounded by armies, before her desolation, prior to the return of Jesus.

Every thing points to JERUSALEM.

The abomination of desolation ISLAM. Arabs from every nation being united by one man, osama bin laden, and one aim. Jihad.

The Jerusalem after the return of Jesus, becomes the faithful city.

Neither do the merchants of the world care in particular if she lives or if she dies.

A sure sign that is not the economical powerhouse for the globe.

Except maybe for some Babylonians that have departed from reality and live in their own fantasy world?

The number of that [beast/nation] is 666; and also a mans name title that equals 666. There is only one place in the world where that is possible. :yes

Shilohsfoal said:
Yes -----,Jerusalem is the harlot.
Yes-----The ten horns of the beast are ten muslim nations.

Joel 3: 1For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

So in the end times (as throughout history), God calls Israel his people and His heritage, but they are the whore?? He is going to defend His Heritage against the entire world but they are actually the enemy? I don't think that makes sense.

Israel wasn't even in existence for almost the entire church age, so how could she be "drunk with the blood of the saints"?? When has Israel pulled the nations into idolatry and spiritual adultery??

Re: the Ten HOrns -- Revelation 17:12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

First off the ten horns are KINGS, not nations. So that eliminates the "ten muslim nations" idea. Secondly, they have not received a kingdom until the antichrist arrives on the scene (as they rule with him). So these are people who have not even come into power yet. And they obviously must be in power during the end-times since they conspire to turn over their power to the beast.

NJBeliever said:
Shilohsfoal said:
Yes -----,Jerusalem is the harlot.
Yes-----The ten horns of the beast are ten muslim nations.

Joel 3: 1For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

So in the end times (as throughout history), God calls Israel his people and His heritage, but they are the whore?? He is going to defend His Heritage against the entire world but they are actually the enemy? I don't think that makes sense.

Israel wasn't even in existence for almost the entire church age, so how could she be "drunk with the blood of the saints"?? When has Israel pulled the nations into idolatry and spiritual adultery??

Re: the Ten HOrns -- Revelation 17:12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

First off the ten horns are KINGS, not nations. So that eliminates the "ten muslim nations" idea. Secondly, they have not received a kingdom until the antichrist arrives on the scene (as they rule with him). So these are people who have not even come into power yet. And they obviously must be in power during the end-times since they conspire to turn over their power to the beast.

Isaiah 1;21
How is the faithful city become a harlot!

You dont understand how Jerusalem is a harlot.
You dont understand the ten horns.
The dont understand.

Shilohsfoal said:
I said Jerusalem is the whore.
Do you want me to show you where Jesus called Jerusalem a harlot?

You didn't answer my question. I posted the verse from Joel to show that Israel could not both be defended in the final battle by God but also destroyed (since the Harlot is destroyed). It doesn't even make sense.

Here is another end-time prophecy

Psalm 2: 6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Jesus is going to rule the entire world from Jerusalem (Zion). It is the Holy City. It is going to be exalted, while the whore will be destroyed. Again, your interpretation does not make sense.

Shilohsfoal said:
And yes ,the ten horns are ten muslim nations.The kings of those nations have not recieved the empire as yet and they do reign the same time the beast does.The beast is come.Do you not know what it is?

But it never says nations. You're just adding to the scripture. It says they are Kings. A king is a person, not a place. You don't have to interpret the Bible. It interprets itself and explains itself. The verse in Rev 17 is so clear: KINGS. And it says they have not received a KINGDOM, not a nation. Kingdoms and nations are two different things in the Bible. So again, I think your interpretation is just off. God bless.

Per God's Word, endtime Jerusalem will be the 'harlot' city of Revelation. Note I said "will be"; it isn't just yet.

Studying the Old Testament prophets is so... important today. God gave us there many shadows and direct parallels for the end times. Here's a bit of that...

1. The idea of merchants in Revelation Babylon:
Compare what's given in Ezekiel 27-28 about merchantilism and ancient Tyrus vs. Satan's rebellion of old given there. God is comparing Satan's acts of old directly with the roles of prince and king of Tyrus. The name Tyrus means 'rock' (recall Deut.32:31 "For their rock is not as our Rock,...". The title of the little "rock" is another title for Satan, because it shows his attempt in wanting to be GOD The ROCK). Ancient Tyre was an ancient city of world commerce. It was situated upon a rock isle, with high walls. The only way it could be conquered, was by Alexander the Great pilling up dirt out to it to form a land bridge (which still exists today). That rock isle of Tyrus exists today with fishermen casting nets off it, which God prophesied that would be its end.

Tyrus dominated the shipping commerce in the Mediterranian. It produced metalwork, glassworks, and purple dye from mollusks which produced great wealth. In turn, many items from other nations were brought and traded there. It served as a commerce hub for ships. It was there which king Solomon sought workers and many materials to help build the first Temple in Jerusalem.

All that is comparable to the end time harlot city of Revelation and the idea of merchantilsm. We're not quite there yet today, but that's the ultimate endtime plan for Jerusalem by the nations. It will be the epi-center controller of world commerce, and that doesn't mean it has have the tallest financial buildings on earth, or a ship port, but only a commerce structure over the rest of the earth like Tyrus had. Part of Satan's original act of rebellion involved the traffic of commerce (Ezek.28:4-5). This is why Dan.11 shows that craft is to prosper at the hand of the "vile person".

2. The "ten horns" structure is about powers over nations of the earth. The "ten crowns" are about specific kings which will rule over those areas. The Rev.13:1 beast kingdom follows the Daniel 7 blueprint for previous beast kingdoms of history. Babylon conquered many of the known nations of the world in that time; likewise did Greece under Alexander and then later Rome. Per that pattern, the beast kingdoms of history have gotten larger, covering more nations and areas of the earth. The Americas weren't settled yet when the Roman Empire came, so who can exclude the Americas and the rest of the world for the final beast kingdom of Rev.13:1?

If that doesn't make sense, then a bit of research on today's movement for a "one world government" over ALL nations on earth might wake you up. Just the existence of a world body like the United Nations should be enough to see how the final beast kingdom is going to be a truly 'one world' system, covering all nations on the earth, and not a smaller area of the earth than even what Babylon had. It makes sense then, that the "ten horns" structure is going to be about the earth divided into regions, not ten nations.

NJBeliever said:
But it never says nations. You're just adding to the scripture. It says they are Kings. A king is a person, not a place. You don't have to interpret the Bible. It interprets itself and explains itself. The verse in Rev 17 is so clear: KINGS. And it says they have not received a KINGDOM, not a nation. Kingdoms and nations are two different things in the Bible. So again, I think your interpretation is just off. God bless.

They have not recieved the empire as yet.
Nebuchadnezar was told God gave him a kingdom by Daniel .We call that kingdom the Babylonion empire today.
I cant help it if you dont understand.Those nations as you call them have kings today.At least they call themselves kings.Some call themselves presidents.

NJBeliever said:
Jesus is going to rule the entire world from Jerusalem (Zion). It is the Holy City. It is going to be exalted, while the whore will be destroyed. Again, your interpretation does not make sense.

Then you believed the whore.
Im telling you no.She is not the queen.
Im telling you ,there is another besides her.

Shilohsfoal said:
NJBeliever said:

Nebuchadnezar was told God gave him a kingdom by Daniel .We call that kingdom the Babylonion empire today.
I cant help it if you dont understand.Those nations as you call them have kings today.At least they call themselves kings.Some call themselves presidents.

It doesn't say nations. It says KINGDOMS. A Kingdom and a Nation are not the same thing.

What ten MUSLIM NATIONS are you referring to? Name them.

NJBeliever said:
Shilohsfoal said:
NJBeliever said:

It doesn't say nations. It says KINGDOMS. A Kingdom and a Nation are not the same thing.

What ten MUSLIM NATIONS are you referring to? Name them.

I only know three by name.These three are those which the little horn subdued.
Thier names are Syria,Egypt and Jordan.

veteran said:
If that doesn't make sense, then a bit of research on today's movement for a "one world government" over ALL nations on earth might wake you up. Just the existence of a world body like the United Nations should be enough to see how the final beast kingdom is going to be a truly 'one world' system, covering all nations on the earth, and not a smaller area of the earth than even what Babylon had. It makes sense then, that the "ten horns" structure is going to be about the earth divided into regions, not ten nations.

Now this I completely agree with. Kingdoms, are groups of nations, not individual nations. So yes, the end time world governmental season will be 10 regional governments leading to one government under the rulership of the antichrist. This is what Rev 17 is stating.

As for Jerusalem being the harlot, I again ask: How is Jerusalem drunk with the blood of the saints?? How has Jerusalem drawn the nations of the world into spiritual adultery? It doesn't come close to meeting the description given explicitly by the Bible.

Shilohsfoal said:

Well again, you're not following the Bible because Biblically, a KINGDOM is a group of nations. You're naming individual nations, so that can't possibly be correct.

NJBeliever said:
Shilohsfoal said:

Well again, you're not following the Bible because Biblically, a KINGDOM is a group of nations. You're naming individual nations, so that can't possibly be correct.

You just dont understand.

Shilohsfoal said:
NJBeliever said:
Shilohsfoal said:

You just dont understand.

I understand that you are not following what the Bible plainly states. The Bible is not of private interpretation and you are privately interpreting it all over the place.

Daniel 2;40-41
And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron;forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdue all things;and as iron that breaketh all these,shall it break in pieces and bruise.
And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes,part of potters clay,and part of iron,the kingdom shall be devided;but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron,forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Daniel 7;23-24
Thus he said the fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth,which shall be diverse from all kingdoms,and shall devour the whole earth,and shall tread it down,and break it in pieces.
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise;and another shall rise after them;and he shall be diverse from the first,and he shall subdue three kings.

I cant help it if you dont understand.

The empire was devided into smaller nations.These nations have names.
The only reason I know the names of three of those nations is because I saw the little horn subdue them.
I know what that little horn calls itself also.

Shilohsfoal said:
Daniel 2;40-41
And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron;forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdue all things;and as iron that breaketh all these,shall it break in pieces and bruise.
And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes,part of potters clay,and part of iron,the kingdom shall be devided;but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron,forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Daniel 7;23-24
Thus he said the fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth,which shall be diverse from all kingdoms,and shall devour the whole earth,and shall tread it down,and break it in pieces.
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise;and another shall rise after them;and he shall be diverse from the first,and he shall subdue three kings.

I cant help it if you dont understand.

The empire was devided into smaller nations.These nations have names.
The only reason I know the names of three of those nations is because I saw the little horn subdue them.
I know what that little horn calls itself also.

So now in addition to private interpretation, you're claiming that you've received private revelation?

There are now many Islamic nations, muslum countrys, some also in Asia, we could say the most radical Islamic nations could include, also rev 16.12 the Euphrates being dried up to make way for the kings of the east.
Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Pakastan, Afghananistan, Yemin, Egypt, Somalia,oman, lebanon,jordon.
then there is northern Africa, China backing Iran, Russia, from the north.
both china and Russia, arming and providing technical support.
then there is osama bin ladin, his group calling for Jihad, many muslums from all these nations, rising to this call , being unified, united .
who hate the Harlot. one aim to make her desolate and to burn her with fire,
The illuminati,rothchilds, and other secret societys, in the illuminati pyramid, free masons, bilderberg, skull and bones, The Thule Gesellschaft, The Vril, the priesthood of Amen, lucifers web, the priesthood, the power elite, the elite, the shadow goverment, the conspiraters, the global elite, the brotherhood, the hidden hand, the powers that be., that now control fianace, oil, the military, goverments, presidents.
The illuminati, there is a very large zion group, very wealthy Jews, who like the rest, profess lucifer as their god.
the wealth of the jews, compare the size of Isreal, to the mulitude, of Arab nations, both started from Abraham, millions of jews and their wealth an influence, are among the world US, UK, Europe ,
Paul was sent forth to kill christains,the death of prophets and Apostles would be avenged, what influence the illuminati had in other christain persecutions behind the scences, ie the inquisitions,the black pope leader of the jusuits, and controls the vatican. the illuminati are also linked with the vatican, which has its own masons lodge, as there are also other powerful lodges in italy.
So the jewish wealth and power, behind the scences over the centurys has wielded its power and influence, to this present day.
I have been reading the first several chapters of Jeremiah, speaking of the wealth, idolatary, harlotries,
the uncircumsized heart, forsaken the Lord, wickeness, evil oppression.you name it ive only got to chapter 7 of Jeremiah, every abomnation, is there. as was then, as also now.
the Lord saying he would bring destruction, but not a complete end, tells his people to come out of her. the mother of harlots.
Jerusalem is the centre of the earth,and how much power, the israelie goverment has, with so many jews in postions of power around the world, in goverments. and fianacial power.
in and out side the illuminati. who see them selves as high priests, kings, the ruling elite. of the pyramid. put all this into the equation. do you have your harlot ? Jerusalem, Tel Aviv. johnny

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back