Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Could need some prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

TrueChristian

That tomorrow I'll get my maths test at least B. I am new to Christianity, so could you please pray for me?

TrueChristian said:
That tomorrow I'll get my maths test at least B. I am new to Christianity, so could you please pray for me?

LOL :lol TrueChristian, if you don't mind I'm going to pray that you develop the best of study habits moving forward. Good luck on your test.

The Student's Psalm

The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not flunk;
He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying.
He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break;
He restores my faith in study guides.
He leads me to better study habits 
For my grades' sake.
Yea, tho' I walk through the valley of borderline grades,
I will not have a nervous breakdown;
For Thou art with me;
My prayers and my friends, they comfort me.
Thou givest me the answers in moments of blankness;
Thou anointest my head with understanding,
My test paper runneth over with questions I recognize.
Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me All the days of examinations;
And I shall not have to dwell in this university Forever! Amen!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back