Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Could use some prayer...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi, im victim of large amounts of black magic. If you could pray for the reversal of these effects, and that these people leave me alone that would help me hugely as im sick of being victim to psychic harrassment. Thanks very much.

A servant of the Lord once told me that every time someone cursed him, he would in turn pray a blessing on them. Why he was asked.

He said because that way, the mercy of the blessing outweighed the hatred of the curse.

Pray for your ennemies and bless those who wish you harm.

Jesus please protect everyone of your children and bless those who curse us! Amen

My first question is can you get rid of the black magic material?? thats just wrong on so many levels. Also be strong and God will be strong in you meaning you have to pray also and make Him^ believe ot. The whole world could be praying for you but if you dont do it.......who cares.

God Luck And God Bless.

essentials said:
Hi, im victim of large amounts of black magic. If you could pray for the reversal of these effects, and that these people leave me alone that would help me hugely as im sick of being victim to psychic harrassment. Thanks very much.

Trade your belief in magic for a true belief in God and your savior Jesus Christ and that will solve your problem.

Since you posted in prayer request I will pray that you might do that. I would also like to offer a suggested prayer that you might pray yourself, something like this; "God I don't know or understand you, but I will commit all I know and understand of myself to all I do know and understand of you so that I may have a relationship with of you, and truly know my savor Jesus Christ."

If you have not done that essentials then I pray today that you might. If you say that prayer in earnest to God you will find that he will meet you right where you are in life. What you will see and hear will be seen and heard in your heart and you will start your own journey you've yet to begin.

Good luck and may God bless you, your time and your understanding.

Thanks for the support brothers/sisters, it means a lot. In the name of Christ I rebuke all evil dwellings from every pore of my existence! Amen, and thanks again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back