Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Covid Vaccine, a Gospel imperative

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So basically someone is calling all those who dont agree with there belief a threat in society. Even everyone callled a threat there own doctor or health professional might not have personally diagnosed them with any contagious disease and they just healthy human beings who want to get on with there daily lives in peace.

Whos the threat.
I have no idea what you are saying.

I think it should be obvious that, in the spirit of "free speech", I should be free to express the view that those who recommend steering clear of the vaccine are jeopardizing the welfare of society.

Why should I not be free to express such a view?

Suppose people here were suggesting that we do away with all traffic regulations - should I not be allowed to state the obvious concern that this would lead to needless carnage on the highways and that those who want to do away with traffic regulations are a "threat" to us all?

Let's remember: you have a right to addressed politely; you do not have right to expect your position will be immune to counterargument. If I can make the case that your position endangers society, why shouldn't I be permitted so to do?

I think it should be obvious that, in the spirit of "free speech", I should be free to express the view that those who recommend steering clear of the vaccine are jeopardizing the welfare of society.

Suppose people here were suggesting that we do away with all traffic regulations - should I not be allowed to state the obvious concern that this would lead to needless carnage on the highways and that those who want to do away with traffic regulations are a "threat" to us all?

Let's remember: you have a right to addressed politely; you do not have right to expect your position will be immune to counterargument. If I can make the case that your position endangers society, why shouldn't I be permitted so to do?

You are more than welcome to your opinion and views and im not offended. If you think you can make a case i possibly endanger society and im some public health risk then go ahead. Just remember your not my doctor and dont even know me personally or have diagnosed me with a contagious illness so good luck to anyone making a case against me with only accusations when im being discriminated and defamation calling me a health risk or health threat in society without a confirmed fact from my doctor. Im a healthy person with no contagious illnesses.

Last edited:
You are more than welcome to your opinion and views and im not offended. If you think you can make a case i possibly endanger society and im some public health risk then go ahead. Just remember your not my doctor and dont even know me personally or have diagnosed me with a contagious illness so good luck anyone making a case against me with only accusations of discrimination and defamation calling me a health risk or health threat in society without a confirmed fact from my doctor. Im a healthy person with no contagious illnesses.
Just remember that you also are not a doctor and don't even know any of us personally or have diagnosed any of us with a contagious illness. It's dangerous to give medical advice when you're clearly not qualified.

Just remember that you also are not a doctor and don't even know any of us personally or have diagnosed any of us with a contagious illness. It's dangerous to give medical advice when you're clearly not qualified.

Thanks for the reminder im not sure why you remind me.. I have never given anyone any medical advice. I dont have a doctorate in biology. I would never diagnose or give someone medical adivice as im not a qualified professional in the field.

Last edited:
[ACMP=announcement]
Let's get back to topic and end the personal banter/accusations.

Some believe not being vaccinated is wrong while others believe it is not wrong for various reasons. Personally, I think this thread has basically run its course and there is little if anything more that could be added that has not already been expressed.
[/ACMP]

You haven't a case for "Covid vaccine, a Gospel imperative". You have been free to state all of your feelings and beliefs on the subject along with any materials that you think contribute to your point.

Who has prevented you from your "free speech" or freedom to express? Has anyone here even suggested it? I think your viewpoint is without foundation as is the notion that your freedom of expression has been under attack.

Aren't you the one issuing and calling for the "strong rebuke" of those who do not want to participate in this experimental vaccine?

You haven't a case for "Covid vaccine, a Gospel imperative". You have been free to state all of your feelings and beliefs on the subject along with any materials that you think contribute to your point.

Who has prevented you from your "free speech" or freedom to express? Has anyone here even suggested it? I think your viewpoint is without foundation as is the notion that your freedom of expression has been under attack.

Aren't you the one issuing and calling for the "strong rebuke" of those who do not want to participate in this experimental vaccine?
I read your post but, in the spirit, of the announcement we just received, I see no need to pursue this particular aspect of the way the thread has evolved. I will repeat that I believe that one important aspect of being messengers of the gospel (what the thread is about) is to show love.

And as far as I can see, getting the vaccine is a demonstration of this as it reduces the likelihood that:

a. new variants will emerge that threaten all of us.
b. hospital beds will not be needlessly occupied, freeing them up for those that really need them.

The latest numbers from Florida:

WESH 2 has obtained the latest COVID-19 report from the Florida Department of Health.

A total of 10,319,844 people have been fully vaccinated and 2,100,860 more have had their first dose.

There have been 151,415 new COVID-19 cases in the past week, up from 134,711 the week before.

The case positivity rate for the state is 19.3%, just slightly up from 19.2% the week before.

A total of 384,328 new doses of vaccine have been administered in the last week, down from 434,172 doses the week before.

https://www.wesh.com/article/latest-florida-covid-19-report-released/37303438

The latest numbers from Florida:

WESH 2 has obtained the latest COVID-19 report from the Florida Department of Health.

A total of 10,319,844 people have been fully vaccinated and 2,100,860 more have had their first dose.

There have been 151,415 new COVID-19 cases in the past week, up from 134,711 the week before.

The case positivity rate for the state is 19.3%, just slightly up from 19.2% the week before.

A total of 384,328 new doses of vaccine have been administered in the last week, down from 434,172 doses the week before.

https://www.wesh.com/article/latest-florida-covid-19-report-released/37303438
And the beat goes on.....

I'm sorry you've stopped living.....

Who says I have stopped living? Certainly not me. You need to stop making assumptions about me.

I am posting the numbers so that others will wake up and maybe start putting pressure on their representatives to start thinking about mask mandates again at the very least.

Who says I have stopped living? Certainly not me. You need to stop making assumptions about me.

I am posting the numbers so that others will wake up and maybe start putting pressure on their representatives to start thinking about mask mandates again at the very least.
I mask all the time.
So what?

Question; Will these children get covid and die?

1628887011799.png

The it's time for you to come down on the elementary schools, the kindergartens, the pre-schools, and the day cares.

No, it's time to come down on Desantis. He signed an EO so that schools cannot enact masks mandates. Schools want to have their children wear masks, but with the threat of having their funding pulled, many will not do it. Some have defied Desantis though and my hat is off to them.

Put the blame where it belongs, and it's not the schools.

No, it's time to come down on Desantis. He signed an EO so that schools cannot enact masks mandates. Schools want to have their children wear masks, but with the threat of having their funding pulled, many will not do it. Some have defied Desantis though and my hat is off to them.

Put the blame where it belongs, and it's not the schools.
That's it, blame DeSantis, blame the schools, blame everyone except the parents.
It's more important to keep up their all-american standard of living than to stay home and raise their kids.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back