Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dancing to God like David

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotional for Sat 28th Oct 2023

Topic: Dancing to God like David

Highlight:

While they were bringing the Lord's Covenant Box into the City of David, Saul's daughter Michal looked out through a window. She saw what King David was doing. He was jumping and dancing to worship the Lord. Michal felt ashamed of him.
2 Samuel 6:16 EASY

People who feel ashamed of those who dance to show gratitude of life are doing themselves no good because dancing is a good thing and God loves people who dance. Have you consider dancing to God, I mean dancing to praise God. There are numerous praise songs to dance to.

Dancing to God is a means of the whole body processing appreciation to God for all the good things He has done for you. Apart from the fact that it's an exercise its a demonstration of gratitude. Psalms 149:3 says, “Let them praise his name with dancing

Do you dance to God these days. spiritual dancing serves a purpose: to praise God. Remember God creates us to praise Him. When you dance to God be it in your closet or openly, you have complete a rite of worship to God with your total existence. I will not be ashamed of myself in the presence of my God. Endeavor to start dancing to God as a sign of worship.

Everything that is alive should praise the Lord. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
Psalms 150:6

Prayer: I serve a loving God who loves me the way I look and I will glorify Him with my dancing in Jesus name.

An Emoji Devotional for Sat 28th Oct 2023

Topic: Dancing to God like David

Highlight:

While they were bringing the Lord's Covenant Box into the City of David, Saul's daughter Michal looked out through a window. She saw what King David was doing. He was jumping and dancing to worship the Lord. Michal felt ashamed of him.
2 Samuel 6:16 EASY

People who feel ashamed of those who dance to show gratitude of life are doing themselves no good because dancing is a good thing and God loves people who dance. Have you consider dancing to God, I mean dancing to praise God. There are numerous praise songs to dance to.

Dancing to God is a means of the whole body processing appreciation to God for all the good things He has done for you. Apart from the fact that it's an exercise its a demonstration of gratitude. Psalms 149:3 says, “Let them praise his name with dancing

Do you dance to God these days. spiritual dancing serves a purpose: to praise God. Remember God creates us to praise Him. When you dance to God be it in your closet or openly, you have complete a rite of worship to God with your total existence. I will not be ashamed of myself in the presence of my God. Endeavor to start dancing to God as a sign of worship.

Everything that is alive should praise the Lord. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
Psalms 150:6

Prayer: I serve a loving God who loves me the way I look and I will glorify Him with my dancing in Jesus name.

I imagine the Lord returning and all the nations hold a gigantic parade bringing their weapons to be turned to plowshares and music, banners and dance to honor Him.

I imagine the Lord returning and all the nations hold a gigantic parade bringing their weapons to be turned to plowshares and music, banners and dance to honor Him.
It will be glorious. We'll be all dancing to greet our king with gifts in our hands. Maybe this will happen in the millennial reign of Christ second coming. We will all go to greet the King of Kings

It's glorious now!

they shall beat their swords into plowshares, Isa.2:4

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. Mt.26:52

and their spears into pruninghooks:

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he take thaway Jn.15:2

nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: Jn.14:27

the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phil.4:7

The schriptures teach that the Messiah gives comfort to believers. He brings peace to anyone in this world who wants it,

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Mt.10:35

Hello Shema and daniel.
I'm glad we can serve God by ruling as our King did over sinners with grace. I'm pretty sure it's the only reign believers see before the gavel comes down.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back