Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dedicated to Eternal Singleness

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello Ignacio here. I just want to say that I am devoting myself to being eternally single. I feel that this world is too unclean for relationship. I feel having woman may slow down my life and hold me back from being high up in God. I also see the things that people do in a relationship as unclean. Just look on the internet. My eternal purpose for women is friendship. I feel this works best for me. In spite of forever having the gift of singleness may I never be loving others in the wrong way or loving other men in the wrong way. May I never dabble in this or ever give it a try. God loves us. I pray He blesses and doesn't curse. Thanks for Listening - Ignacio

Reactions: JLB
Matthew 19:10-12
cd2d3fd495f68e080005a104d5bfc771.png

I am Not Called to be a Eunuch.

Dear Lord may I have a Woman who is the Looker of all Lookers.

May Our Relationship be pure and honoring God.

It seems morally good to be a eunuch but it would just leave me so unfulfilled and depressed.

I am an unattractive but handsome male that only likes the super good looking ladies.

I already am depressed and can’t handle potentially more depression.

I believe God wants me to have woman.

I don’t believe I am called to miss out in this area of a love relationship.

Lord I am sorry for my sin.

May I not get surgery for this amen - Ignacio

I'm in a similar situation. All the best women are either taken or too far away. And yes some of them are sinners. But besides that I think God gave me a different purpose.

God will send you someone when the time is right. Just focus on what he wants you to and you will be blessed.

After looking at Matthew 19v12 in various translations on biblehub, I realize one does NOT have to get Castration surgery to live out their gift of singleness.

NLT ... some choose not to marry for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven.

NIV and BSB ... live like eunuchs

GW ... others have decided to be celibate because of the kingdom of heaven.

NAB ... renounced marriage for the sake of the kingdom of heaven.

GNT ... others do not marry for the sake of the Kingdom of heaven.

Since God has permitted all these translations to be valid translations of the bible I stand behind my view that one does not need castration to be single for God.

Maybe in a similar way like those not physically circumcised can still be spiritually circumcised. In a similar way those NOT physical eunuchs can still be a spiritual eunuch without doing anything to one's body.

I don't know if I have the gift of singleness though. Jute I still have feelings for beautiful women big time.

If I could have my way I would have BBB concubines. (Where B means 8)

God loves us and I believe He doesn't want us unfulfilled or deprived. But I also believe it can take some great time for a believer to be fully satisfied and fulfilled and not deprived.

God is in the process of giving us Christians what we truly want, deserve, and need.

God is Good. Praise God for his love and provision.

If I could have my way I would have BBB concubines. (Where B means 8)

Matthew 15:19
84683b25ce2e15bf8eadab6d86c20c62.png

Participating in the act of having concubines (effectively prostitutes) is committing sexual immorality. (Fornication)

God loves us and I believe He doesn't want us unfulfilled or deprived. But I also believe it can take some great time for a believer to be fully satisfied and fulfilled and not deprived.
Matthew 16:23-25
5c49a97e5c40711303617cec13c776f0.png

It says here that we are to deny ourselves (give up your own way), take up your cross, and follow Jesus.

The aim is to be like the Holy One (Christ Jesus), Who denied Himself and lived the Father's will.

Matthew 5:27-29
c82d9f67c0c9f9401f5570cdc679b156.png

It is the opinion of Scripture, not my own. I can only ask for the Holy Spirit to convict you in this matter.

Last edited:
Paul talking about his own singleness:

1 Corinthians 7.7
Yet I wish that all men were even as I myself am. However, each man has his own gift from God, one in this manner, and another in that.

Gift here is the word charisma, the same word he uses in chapter 12 to describe healings and miracles. It means a gift of grace placed by the Holy Spirit.

One does not get to choose if you have that gift of celibacy or not. ONLY GOD chooses that. If you try to choose it for yourself you will end up in a real mess. Can you choose to perform miracles? No? If not, then the same applies to being celibate.

I made same decision. Stay single. We're in perilous times, second Timothy chapter 3. Important factor is. Antichrist will come near future. And having biblically illiterate Christian will drag you down with them.
I don't want biblically illiterate people in foxhole with me when antichrist arrives 6th trump.
Thiers moral decay in America, and its getting worse. Myself, I won't get involved with other people.
Satan already has the majority on the wrong path to sheol. False preachers are the main reason. Another factor is Pride, galatians chapter 5, walking in the flesh.
Be careful whos in foxhole with you.

Back