Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Did anyone catch the Blacklist last night?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JohnD

Lizzy said something to Red at the end of the show that I did not catch. When she remembered her childhood... Anyone catch it?

I'd never heard of this show. Lexy just looked it up and it airs on NBC. They run their shows on their online site for free.
I've been watching "A.D. the Bible Continues", on this site.

I have seen the first season on Netflix. Really good show but haven't been able to catch it when its on during the season.

She said she knows Red wiped her memory to spare her....but I suspect the man she killed was not really her dad (I think Red is)....

Well... my beloved and I are going on the assumption that she killed the one who thought he was her father until he found out Red was (which brought about his mistreatment of her mother). And Lizzy obviously had no clue about the situation at the time.

http://www.nbc.com/the-blacklist/vi...ne-of-season-2/2866098?onid=137761#vc137761=1

Possible.

Anyway, I was "certain" Tom's (Jacob's) boat was going to explode from a bomb in that scene where he sped off in it. But I was certainly wrong. LOL

Really good show and great season finale!

red%2Bend.jpg

Last edited:
Well... my beloved and I are going on the assumption that she killed the one who thought he was her father until he found out Red was (which brought about his mistreatment of her mother). And Lizzy obviously had no clue about the situation at the time.
Possible.
Anyway, I was "certain" Tom's (Jacob's) boat was going to explode from a bomb in that scene where he sped off in it. But I was certainly wrong. LOL
Really good show and great season finale!

I think admitting his role as her "sin eater" was convincing and makes sense knowing all we know. I like the show but don't really like the actress that plays Lizzy. Also the writers can't seem to make anything she does believable or consistent. Not sure it will make it to season two.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back