Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Disturbing

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Is it me or is TV getting more disturbing? I saw a movie today with a girl who was in a menatl hospital and I don't want to go any farther cuz it REALLY disturbed me. It's gonna take me weeks to get that outta my head. And just now I saw two people get in to a MAJOR fight and the girl was left sobbing. It was so sad! When I get older I am going to save A LOT of money on cable because I do not want a TV if things keep up like this. Didn't stuff like that not be allowed on TV? Wasn't TV once nice?

Yes it was nice.....

I love Lucy
December Bride
Wagon train
my little Margie
Lassie
Rin tin tin
cleo

showing my age now.....

I'm really upsrt now cuz the movie REALLY creeped me out! So now I am up at 1:11AM watching Disney channel and I have driving tomorrow. Can I get any more pathetic?

I'm very glad we switched to Netflix... not only is it far less expensive than satellite, I can have a lot more control over what the kids see... And, there is a record of watched shows so even if I'm not around, I can check and make sure they are not watching inappropriate things. I just saw the other day that Thomas brought something up that I was little leery of, and notice that he only watched a couple of minutes of it.. then inappropriate things started happening and he turned it off. I would never be able to know that with satellite.

Handy: Aw thanks! I love you! It did help! :)

Classik: hehehe I do watch Christian music channel....with other things...:/ ugh but this I regret watching. bleh.

Handy: Aw thanks! I love you! It did help! :)

Classik: hehehe I do watch Christian music channel....with other things...:/ ugh but this I regret watching. bleh.

:lol soccer is the champion.

----
The world is getting more and more corrupt these days. And thank God for a young one like you who earnestly and honestly says NO to the corrupt world.

How I wish other young ones would dislike your dislikes too.

---
As for Dora, well....I'm happy to exist in this Doraage. She really gives the best.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back