Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you need to believe Jesus is God to be saved?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Greetings again Walter (and Debbie), or Debbie (and Walter), as it is not clear who is the "I" in the following:
Sir, we are working together.

I am at a complete loss as to what that really means in the context of Hebrews 1:1-2 which I quoted. In reality I like the re-arrangement of these verses to show the contrast
Hebrews 1:1–2 (KJV):.............................................God,
who at sundry times and in divers manners
spake in time past unto the fathers .............................Hath in these last days spoken unto us
by the prophets,....................................................................by his Son

You are correct.

With this arrangement the elements that are contrasted can be easily seen. The One God, Yahweh, God the Father in times past spoke to the fathers, but now the same One God, Yahweh, God the Father has spoken not only to Paul's contemporaries, but also to US by means of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
We see, what you are saying, we believe or could you see God in Christ? 2 Corinthians 5:19

So, I would like your explanation of how your comment "GOD Is A Spirit" in any way helps our understanding here, as I read Hebrews 1:1-2 to mention two distinct Beings, and you claim that Jesus is God, hence two Gods.

John 4:24

Last edited:
What do others believe, is this doctrine needed for salvation or not?
See how many false doctrines and false teachings are so readily , so often, repeated in this and other forums ?
Always along with false doctrines there are more false teachings; the false doctrines are not isolated errors when found in a man - perhaps like a domino effect; one follows another follows another, or "with" if not follows. Since the false teachings received from false teachers are not as if only one false teaching - rather many if not several are associated with the others , and are mutual witnesses confirming the presence and the continuance of the errors.

Point being, in part, or in fullness of truth, when false teachings are swallowed whole, digested with other false teachings, taught with other false teachings/doctrines, the results are
as expected from a bad tree, from a bad start, from bad seed,
right along with rejecting truth, rejecting Jesus, opposing Yahweh.

You can't believe on someone you don't know.
Multitudes, billions of people on earth, believe what is false. They believe in a non-savior, and are encouraged to do so.
Many, most or all, or almost all, reject the truth when they are exposed to it. They apparently choose not to risk giving up what they have, even though leading to destruction, instead of turning to, coming to, Jesus the Messiah Savior to be saved.

Greetings again Walter and Debbie,
We see, what you are saying, we believe or could you see God in Christ?
It seems evident that you do not really want to discuss any of this in detail, but only want to post obscure articles and give ambiguous statements.

Kind regards
Trevor

We see, what you are saying, we believe or could you see God in Christ?
It seems evident that you do not really want to discuss any of this in detail, but only want to give ambiguous almost not relevant articles and short vague ambiguous statements. Time for me to move on.

Kind regards
Trevor

It seems evident that you do not really want to discuss any of this in detail, but only want to post obscure articles and give ambiguous statements.

Kind regards
Trevor
You can only accept what you can see, why not try understand what we are saying also?

See how many false doctrines and false teachings are so readily , so often, repeated in this and other forums ?
Always along with false doctrines there are more false teachings; the false doctrines are not isolated errors when found in a man - perhaps like a domino effect; one follows another follows another, or "with" if not follows. Since the false teachings received from false teachers are not as if only one false teaching - rather many if not several are associated with the others , and are mutual witnesses confirming the presence and the continuance of the errors.

Point being, in part, or in fullness of truth, when false teachings are swallowed whole, digested with other false teachings, taught with other false teachings/doctrines, the results are
as expected from a bad tree, from a bad start, from bad seed,
right along with rejecting truth, rejecting Jesus, opposing Yahweh.
Many who promote false teachings are not regenrated.

People in this very thread, who do not believe that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh, believe that is a false doctrine.

Just like the Trinity.

Fact is no one human is 100% correct on their doctrine.

We are all sinful humans and pride blinds.

Be honest. Be truthful. On purpose. Decidedly. Trust Jesus in all, for all, thru all.
We follow JESUS, not "doctrine" or doctrines.
So many doctrine teachings are very much in error, they are not correctable.
Jesus taught doctrines.

Several are found in the Doctrines of Grace.

MSG
Welcome with open arms fellow believers who don’t see things the way you do. And don’t jump all over them every time they do or say something you don’t agree with—even when it seems that they are strong on opinions but weak in the faith department. Remember, they have their own history to deal with. Treat them gently.

MSG
Welcome with open arms fellow believers who don’t see things the way you do. And don’t jump all over them every time they do or say something you don’t agree with—even when it seems that they are strong on opinions but weak in the faith department. Remember, they have their own history to deal with. Treat them gently.
Not certain why you are saying this to me.

Nonetheless, I will not welcome false doctrine with open arms.

Especially those who do not believe Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh.

Gods written word tells us not to even participate with them or greet them.

Unless we take part in their evil deeds.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

2Jn 1:8 See to yourselves, that you do not lose what we accomplished, but that you may receive a full reward.

2Jn 1:9 Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. The one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son.

2Jn 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting,

2Jn 1:11 for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds.

Not certain why you are saying this to me.

Nonetheless, I will not welcome false doctrine with open arms.
Sadly, it turned out to be an unexpected test . It was not intended to be.

If something so simple is not understood, how then could it be expected to understand spiritual things ?

Sadly, it turned out to be an unexpected test . It was not intended to be.

If something so simple is not understood, how then could it be expected to understand spiritual things ?
Are you in the business of testing people and for what purpose?

I do not know what you are referring too.

follower said:

Several are found in the Doctrines of Grace.

Of course that is your opinion.

The teachings in the Doctrines of Grace give God all the glory.

How is giving God all the glory and putting Him as Sovereign false teaching?

There are many threads in this forum on the 5 points.

You are welcome to pick one and prove it is wrong.

Be honest. Be truthful. On purpose. Decidedly. Trust Jesus in all, for all, thru all.
We follow JESUS, not "doctrine" or doctrines.
Good Morning follower, and how are you all? Interesting post, Our understanding is that there is but only one true doctrine.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Good Morning follower, and how are you all? Interesting post, Our understanding is that there is but only one true doctrine.

Love, Walter And Debbie
Remembering 'ye though I die, yet shall I live, and the life that I now live I live by faith in the Son of God Who Loves me and Gave Himself for me'......
As a sheep following the Shepherd, hearing His Voice,
always (hopefully)
listening for His Voice (the still small Voice in Spirit) ....
learning from Him (directly, by and in His Word daily)
seeing the horrible condition of things as they are now today here (on internet) and in the world .....

You are welcome to pick one and prove it is wrong.
No. I think you mean try to convince you.
I'm not here to convince you.
That is not God's Purpose.....

or is it? could it be ?
If so,
it is noted that those things that are deceptive and wrong
were already long ago and recently proven wrong.

For those who continue holding to them is their choice alone.

Remembering 'ye though I die, yet shall I live, and the life that I now live I live by faith in the Son of God Who Loves me and Gave Himself for me'......
As a sheep following the Shepherd, hearing His Voice,
always (hopefully)
listening for His Voice (the still small Voice in Spirit) ....
learning from Him (directly, by and in His Word daily)
seeing the horrible condition of things as they are now today here (on internet) and in the world .....
Hi, again follower, When you said what you are saying now, my mind was thinking about, Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

No. I think you mean try to convince you.
I'm not here to convince you.
That is not God's Purpose.....

or is it? could it be ?
If so,
it is noted that those things that are deceptive and wrong
were already long ago and recently proven wrong.

For those who continue holding to them is their choice alone.
No, I did not say that.

You cannot convince me of anything because most of your posts are very confusing and make no sense to me.

I see you like to twist things.

Nothing has been proven wrong long ago.

Your reply makes no sense to my post.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back