Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

drunkeness

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
:hysterical

No problem with the dressing.
WHAT ABOUT JEWELRY???
Do I have to stop wearing jewelry???
And my hair. Is it supposed to be only in certain styles?
Inquiring minds want to know...
LOL

Wondering
Hair? Hair? It should be covered at all times. Always wear a t-shirt

You are allowed to wear jewellery. A chain is acceptable.

One that is tied to the cooker but it is long enough to reach the sink along with the fridge where you can get me a beer and bring it into my man cave when watching football. (Jethro just so you know the beer thing is not a dig at you)

Last edited:
Hair? Hair? It should be covered at all times. Always wear a t-shirt

You are allowed to wear jewellery. A chain is acceptable.

One that is tied to the cooker but it is long enough to reach the sink along with the fridge where you can get me a beer and bring it into my man cave when watching football. (Jethro just so you the beer thing is not a dig at you)
I love you Wrigley,
but you got the wrong girl !!

20478692364e3cdc118486326a4a7fd1.jpg

LOL

Wanna know how I learned to remember which believed in the afterlife and which didn't?

Pharisee-- Far I see : They could see far into eternity.
Sadducee-- Sad you see: They did not believe in an afterlife.

Wondering
Myself also, could you not see how lame my attempt at humor was?

It's actually quite clear on the issue. The way for it to stay clear though is to keep the Bible itself as the rule for it all.

If you read about Noah after the flood and a few descriptions in Ecclesiasties, it's clear what drunkenness actually is. You will find descriptions of people who don't know what they are doing or what's being done to them and just general not ordinary function(mostly in the way of motor skills). People have tried to change the definition to be extremely strict, but that's just people and not God. We will all be judged according to His standards, not some holier than thou firebrand preacher that's probably got his own fire to contend with.

Look at what drunkeness did to Lot.

I cannot hold the law of Moses, I cannot hold Jesus commandments that is only the 10 commandments clarified in two commands, so i may as well just accept im a sinner, I live my life poor in Spirit knowing I need the Most High and Christ to forgive my sorry butt, and i rejoice, and thank the Most High and Christ and that I need not worry no more, made perfect in Christ.

Its impossible to live up to God's standard, even to the lust of an eye.

No rules, no laws, just a need, love, and respect for The Most High and Christ.

Last edited:
Why are you so focused on other people's behaviors? Why so focused on what they eat and drink? To be perfectly honest it is none of your (or anyone's) business. Everyone must work out their own salvation with fear and trembling; why try add to it with man made rules and opinions? Let God decide and keep your opinions to between you and God.
Jethro Bodine I guess at this point you don't have a response to my questions that could be considered Christian so I will let the questions simply speak for themselves....

I believe a drunkard in scripture is someone who drinks and gets violent, and flips out, or someone who drinks and talks absolute garbage, and boasting, and so on so on. Thats being a drunkard.

Having drinks and chilling in a mature manner is not drunkard. Its all about control.

Last edited:
Back