Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

eighties fan

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

jonny

The eighties was a great and wonderful era to have grown up in or lived in!

So were the 50's 60's and 70's the 50' and 60's were not so good for people of color, but as far as the family units and people looking out for each other it was great.

Ahhh, the 80's! What's not to love?

Rocking out to the B52's "Love Shack" dressed like this:

When else could you make a living wearing flowerpots on your head?
devo.jpg

i grew up in the 80's the cartoons of that time rocked, what boy didnt watch the original transformers, and st:tng preimered in 1987 :biggrin

The Cars • Joe Jackson • The Police • Blondie • The Pretenders

The Breakfast Club! • Thin Ties • Family Ties • Cheers • Capezios

jasoncran said:
pat benatar, she has aged well, they play alot of her songs on jack fm.
I got to see Pat Benatar, and Louis I still play the Cars, except not on 8 track anymore, but especially the Candy-O album. CD

Yeah Jason the old 8 track had them in my cars and one in my room, and as for the fro I had a very large one, and I also walked around with a straitened and curled, perm, like I was a rock star or something LOL. But anyway I now have the Cars Greatest hits on my iPod, I have to put the Go, Go's on there, the Head Over Heels tune. Here is the Go, Go's video Jason.[youtube:2yv6hm7m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9nqCM8Ito8[/youtube:2yv6hm7m]

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back