Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Evaluate yourself (fun psychological test)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Results..
Other people see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical.
They see you as clever, gifted or talented, but modest. Not a person
who makes friends too quickly or too easily, but someone who is
extremely loyal to the friends you do make and who expects the same
loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize that it
takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but, equally, that
it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is shaken.

I think I like this test :biggrin

I'll let you all decide if my personality came out right.

Results:
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing and always
interesting; someone who is constantly the center of attention,
but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head.
They see you also as kind, considerate and understanding;
someone who will cheer them up and help them out.

Destiny, you came out pretty good. I can agree with your results.

Results:
Others see you as fresh, loud and always
too involved in other peoples business; someone who is constantly the center of attention, even though she has to stand on her head to get it....
but extremely good looking and intelligent so as not to be too much of a bore....
They see you also as picky, inconsiderate and outstanding in your field; someone has to gather the crop.....
Someone who will use them to help cook and clean your house and then help them out the door when done. :-D

Eve777 said:
Results:
Others see you as fresh, loud and always
too involved in other peoples business; someone who is constantly the center of attention, even though she has to stand on her head to get it....
but extremely good looking and intelligent so as not to be too much of a bore....
They see you also as picky, inconsiderate and outstanding in your field; someone has to gather the crop.....
Someone who will use them to help cook and clean your house and then help them out the door when done. :-D
"someone who is constantly the center of attention, even though she has to stand on her head to get it....
but extremely good looking and intelligent"
:o :lol: Do we need to roll out the red carpet??

Results:

Ok that makes no sense. I am not constantly the center of attention I tend to blend in. Oh well.

Nocturnal_Principal_X said:
Ok that makes no sense. I am not constantly the center of attention I tend to blend in. Oh well.

maybe you should try hanging out with people during the day, not very many people with night vision goggles on then. :biggrin

nuhmmie said:
maybe you should try hanging out with people during the day, not very many people with night vision goggles on then. :biggrin
Actually I hang out with a lot of people. Sam Fisher is the one with night vision googles. :biggrin I would however like a pair someday...I love the night. :-D

Nocturnal_Principal_X said:
Results:

:o Same results as you know who? :biggrin

Okay Noc, there is only enough room for one Brutus on this message board! I'm not weird either. :wink:

Those results didn't surprise me too much though...

Mine weren't good probably......... :o

Results:

:lol: I've been flattered by a computer.

As I said with Noc, I'm the only Brutus on this message board. Of course, I would expect my little Bro to have similar results as me.

This is just a guess but perhaps the "psychology" personality test is not a very good test. :wink:

What would happen if there were four of us brothers Big Bro'? :smt070 :smt075 :smt072

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back