Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Favorite Games

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

disciple

I was wondering what games are the favorites of everyone. Me myself I like the whole genre of Mario games for Nintendo. I don't really care for the game system that they have out right now, but you can never go wrong when its a Mario game.

Let's see,

snes
DKC series
super mario world
fzero

n64
zelda OoT

ps/ps2
nba live series
nascar series
wipeout 3
dbz: final bout, budokai series, legends, ub22
edit:whoops, forgot midnight club series

But, the Donkey Kong Country series and Super Mario World are my all-time favorites. After all these years, they're still special.

Games man where do i start. i use to be addictied but i layed them all down for God to grow cuz u gotta sacrafice everything n make him first. but i love first person shooters such as counter strike and rp game called NWN

My favourite games are First Person Games. Such as Doom 3, Half Life 2, FEAR, Halo, Kill zone and battlefield est. I also do like 3rd person horrors such as Silent Hill and Cold Fear. Oh and strategy games like Tiberium sun and command and conquer generals.

By all the hype that’s going on I’m surprised myself that I’m not out doing massacres in real life, but then again I am mentally stable ^^.

Heh yea anything very violent and with a great rush, I’m looking forward to PS3 and the new tom Clancy games.

Richard.

You’re good guy in life but maniac in the gameworld ^-^â€Â.

I really like the GTA series, I also like shooter games like Call Of Duty, and I like sports games too such as Madden NFL

has anyone played the Jurrasic Park game where you care for dinosaurs?

ECO

another one..ECO it's a very hard game where you control this dolphin. MENSA people play it :-?

Jurassic Park operation genesis was cool, not enough space for the fences though.

my games

i would like to say that the metal gear solid series are my favourite games of all time also the HITMAN series of games are absolutely gr8 if any1 has similar favourites please e-mail me @ mgsray123@hotmail.co.uk

Rome: Total War
Final Fantasy VII (of course)
Halo
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth
Sonic: Riders (believe it or not! :o )
(despite my fondness of Halo/Halo2, I am probabl;y NOT
going to dash out to the theaters to see the 'Halo' movie. While I
know it's possible for them to come up with a decent plot, I have my suspicions that it will likely be fairly stinky.)

I think it would be easier to list the games that I don't like.

I love the resident evil Games, Halo 1 & 2, Kingdom hearts, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat.

The list goes on and on.

There are some games that I haven't played and don't intend to though.
I got a really bad feeling when playing the first Silent Hill Game, I haven't touched it or it's sequels since.

All for PC

• Halo: Combat Evolved
    Dungeon Siege II
    Resident Evil 4
    Age of Empires 3
    Lego Star Wars 1 & 2
    Call of Duty
    Battlefield 2
    Star Wars Battlefront 2
    The Original Wolfenstien
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    Doom 1 & 2
    Flight Simulator X

Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts, Splinter Cell, Final Fantasy, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Motorstorm, Perfect Dark Zero, Command and Conquer, Super Smash Brothers, Fire Emblem, Guitar Hero.... about 54 gabillion other games too. :tongue

Pong by Atari....
__LH.gif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back