Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Finally Born Again

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I

ironmonk

Yep well I almost went insane, it's taken me 14 years to be born again. I finally died to the world, started on the sabbath and ended on monday, quite symbolic. I had to go and work it out in peace.

I feel all new and shiny.

Also the holy spirit doesn't leave ever, ah you see its all about my faith. I had to realize that faith is a natural birth right, given by our lord and not sold by religion.

Oh change my title to christian, so no one gets the wrong idea.

Yep well I almost went insane, it's taken me 14 years to be born again. I finally died to the world, started on the sabbath and ended on monday, quite symbolic. I had to go and work it out in peace.

I feel all new and shiny.

WELCOME IN CHRIST JESUS to His Body on earth. Get READY for a rollercoaster ride if it is anything like I and practically everyone else testifies to in their walk of FAITH. ALwAYS TRUST GOD. a sheer gift in CHRIST JESUS.(to be able to trust)

WELCOME IN CHRIST JESUS to His Body on earth. Get READY for a rollercoaster ride if it is anything like I and practically everyone else testifies to in their walk of FAITH. ALwAYS TRUST GOD. a sheer gift in CHRIST JESUS.(to be able to trust)
:)

Well praise God! I'm so glad to hear this!

I've sent your post off to the staff so they can get your status changed.

I'm not sure how that works. I'm a little new to this. If you check under the forums tab you will find a forum titled Talk With The Staff. If it can be done, it would be done by an administrator, and that is the forum to ask about it in as all the staff monitors that forum and they will see your request there.

I'm not sure how that works. I'm a little new to this. If you check under the forums tab you will find a forum titled Talk With The Staff. If it can be done, it would be done by an administrator, and that is the forum to ask about it in as all the staff monitors that forum and they will see your request there.
Ok.

So if i have made a mistake we can find out quickly and fix it... please log out and back in .... If for some reason i missed up you can tell us in the foyer :)

Yes use ironmonk and the same password

It's working A,ok.

Ironmonk is a monk who can sit in the middle of all that's going on in the world and not be disturbed.

You chose a challenging name then... I think for a few years 'ironmonk' on other website has been claiming that no one is saved unless they submit to their leader. (in rome)
Remain FREE IN CHRIST JESUS, and learn to live from God the Father, always ! and always according to His Word!

I praise the LORD with you ironmonk. For this very reason we testify to a world to come to know what we have discovered. And you are correct; God will never forsake or fail you.
Blessings in Christ Jesus. :thumbsup

Ironmonk... Changing user names is not something we do often... Considering the change in your life the user name change seemed fitting... :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back