Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

for reba

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jasoncran

i was talking to you on worthy when this baby girl leaped up and attacked me. i made me smile when i saw the picture. i asked that it be taken.View attachment 2317i was going to send this to you in private but i couldnt so i wanted you see this and make you all smile. she has grown much.

My goodness! What a cutie.... You are blessed jason and a blessing.

The 'sheesh' post was just to get rid of the ads

Great kid. With such instinctive taekwandoism she's gonna invert and trample upon the kingdom of darkness.

Great kid. With such instinctive taekwandoism she's gonna invert and trample upon the kingdom of darkness.
my church has a kids program up to age 3 and they teach them the word. even athiests have sent kids to that program. they teach them the bible as much as they can. jaci goes to that already when monica goes to school and to give tammy a rest. man theres so many stories with jaci that i can post. yesterday she was crying and i asked why and i was told she wants to be held and (my wife) says im not going sometimes they need to learn no. so i picked her up and she stops and then the reward is.. she grabs my nose and giggles and im glad i dont have long hair. if i did she will pull on it like in the pic above. she also was standing up on my neck and jumping.

:):):)
Kids are quite amazing, wonderful gift from God.

They usually demonstrate what they can't put in words.

My goodness! What a cutie.... You are blessed jason and a blessing.

The 'sheesh' post was just to get rid of the ads

The young'in IS Cute!

But how did you get rid of the ads?? By just posting 'sheesh' ??

Some of these ads are something else.
--Elijah

At times when they bite you, hit at you, throw stuff at you, tear your stuff etc they are simply playing, one of the ways to show how happy and excited they are.:lol

Some months ago, my niece (a year old) hit the mom in the eye during the moms sleep. The mom screemed and woke up. She nearly cried. And she said: if an adult does that to me I will deal with him/her.

----
I have a relative who used to bite. He was a very funny kid bitting everyone and at the same time enjoying our screams. (He was a hero, the biting scorpion)

So Jasoncran, when your kid does that she's simply playing. There is a big difference between her play and fight. Just watch her face during each, you'll know they difference.

Did you people do the (mother) baby -friendly thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
At times when they bite you, hit at you, throw stuff at you, tear your stuff etc they are simply playing...
I saw this part in the 'Newest Posts' column on the right side of the home page and thought this was a thread about people in this forum.

Guess not...

...continue with thread...:lol

I saw this part in the 'Newest Posts' column on the right side of the home page and thought this was a thread about people in this forum.

Guess not...

...continue with thread...:lol

:toofunny :lol :biglol
Indeed some members do bite.
You have all characters here:
Some will make you cry :crying
Some will make you laugh :lol
Some will make you frown :sad
Some will confuse you :confused
Some will embarrass you :biggrinunno
Some will criticise you:grumpy
Some will give you a heartattack :shocked

etc
All characters are here. I love convoluted ideas at times.

This is a perfect home

Funny Jethro Bodine:lol
Here we all learn.

We laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and then we begin crying
Enjoy!

At times when they bite you, hit at you, throw stuff at you, tear your stuff etc they are simply playing, one of the ways to show how happy and excited they are.:lol

Some months ago, my niece (a year old) hit the mom in the eye during the moms sleep. The mom screemed and woke up. She nearly cried. And she said: if an adult does that to me I will deal with him/her.

----
I have a relative who used to bite. He was a very funny kid bitting everyone and at the same time enjoying our screams. (He was a hero, the biting scorpion)

So Jasoncran, when your kid does that she's simply playing. There is a big difference between her play and fight. Just watch her face during each, you'll know they difference.

Did you people do the (mother) baby -friendly thing?

i know when she does it. she plays most of the time.

Back