Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] friend has go to brazil, with kids that are american/brazilian citizens

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasoncran

the former bjj coach of mine who isnt a citizen faced hard times here in america has decided to go back to brazil. so i want prayer for him as his kids never been to brazil. His girlfriend , the mother of his kids is with him as well.

so lets see
pray for his to adjust, and safety(brazil can be dangerous)
pray for work
they still want to come back and be citizens, He loves it here, and hates when the illegals wouldnt learn english.

Jason, I'll pray. Do you know where in Brazil they're going? Different parts are like different countries. :pray :pray :pray

mauricio is from brazil, rio de janiero, his dad has alot of money. so he will be ok.

i know alot about brazil since my state has a very large brazilian immigrant community.

even with money its not that safe when mauricio was a kid, but he hears its changed alot. From what i hear in the wsj that seems to be the case.

That is a familiar situation...my fiance is Brazilian, and we may be going back there with either 1 or 3 kids, depending on custody issues. I will include your friend in my prayers. I pray for safe travel and that they all can not only adjust but enjoy the distinct beauty Brasil has to offer. Hopefully they have family there. I pray that your friend and his family are vigilant and will see the path God has reserved for them.

That is a familiar situation...my fiance is Brazilian, and we may be going back there with either 1 or 3 kids, depending on custody issues. I will include your friend in my prayers. I pray for safe travel and that they all can not only adjust but enjoy the distinct beauty Brasil has to offer. Hopefully they have family there. I pray that your friend and his family are vigilant and will see the path God has reserved for them.

update: he is in brazil and he has family there and he is brazilian and not american.

i havent heard on the job situation there for him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back