Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Funny Discoveries

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Tina

While cleaning up my room today, I discovered to my dismay no less than 10 new, unused combs of different shapes, sizes and colors, all lying about in different corners beneath piles of junks ... all of which I vaguely recall buying but never used.

You know what's the funny thing ? .... I don't even comb my hair ! :biglol

hardly, never in fact .... :toofunny

except my bangs ... :silly

Have you discovered funny things like that and realized what a strange character you are ?

Haha, I do actually have one of these! At the start of every academic year, I go out and buy all the stationary that one could possibly conceive - only to come home and find everything from the previous year lying in a drawer somewhere! I think I do it just as a ritual to prepare myself for rigorous studying lol.

And oh yeah. I just end up using one pen for about 10 months lol.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back