Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] God has answered a prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Jman96

So this year I have felt empty in my classes and grade level without super close friends. I have prayed out to God to put a friend in my life. Lately I have become closer with this newer kid a level below me. He is cool and we talk all the time, I could probably say he is my best friend. I never had friends in my lunch and I sat by random people in my grade, now I enjoy going to lunch and some classes. I have someone to talk to. Plus My friendship with him, is bringing me closer to Mutual friends in my grade level. It's amazing God saw this need and gave me a friend. Now I pray I can possibly show him my religion an also become closer friends. Maybe spend time hanging out over summer.

A big blessing, indeed! God Created us as social beings, and it's hard when we feel left out and not understood. Praise God!! :yes

It's amazing what God can do. Not only has he placed a friend around me at school, but this kid is so nice. I live in a neighborhood with a bunch of old people, just recently did I realize he lives 2 streets down from me, pretty close to!

This just made my day and made me smile! :biggrin I'm so happy for you. It's so amazing that God loves us so much that He really hears our heart's desire and gives it to us! I pray that you continue to build a strong friendship!

This just made my day and made me smile! :biggrin I'm so happy for you. It's so amazing that God loves us so much that He really hears our heart's desire and gives it to us! I pray that you continue to build a strong friendship!

:wave
welcome:biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back