Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God makes a Christian/Believer

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

brightfame52

Calvinism Overseer
Calvinism Overseer
Isa 43:1,7

But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
A Christian, a Believer is called by Gods Name

Eph 2:8-10

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

A Person saved by Grace through Faith is workmanship/Creation of God !

Yes, Salvation is of the Lord.
God as potter has to make unruly sinners, into believing and obedient believers.

That is why many religious people will be found out to be make -believers on the last day.
This accounts why so many on what is supposed to be a Christian site rail against the truth of God.

Christ didnt come to require obedience from people, but He came to by His Work to give and cause obedience, hence Heb 5:9

9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
He is the author of them obeying Him, thats what His Salvation brings. Contrary to what religionist think, obedience isnt required for Salvation, its given in Salvation. The Spirit causes it as the fruit of Christs death 1 Pet 1:2
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

One of my personal favorites.

Ezekiel 36:26-27 “Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to do My judgments.

(emphasis mine)

One of my personal favorites.

Ezekiel 36:26-27 “Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to do My judgments.

(emphasis mine)
I thought you were against sinless perfection.
Or do you think Ezekiel was only talking to his nearby audience ?

I cannot take you or anyone seriously that claims to be without sin. You are not credible and take Scripture and twist it to your own sinful desires.

I will no longer reply to your posts.
Is that how you feel about Jesus ?
He said the truth could free us from committing sin, in John 8:32-34.
Paul tells us how in Romans 6:3-7.
Paul adds to that with..."Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." (1 Cor 15:34)
Peter writes his own admonissions with..."According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." (2 Peter 1:3-4)
And...“Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:" (2 Peter 1:10)

Why ignore all the evidence that supports the repentant's ability to walk in the light ?
Why keep walking on the road that will lead to the lake of fire ?
Why keep walking without love ?

The Meaning of John 12:32

John 12:32

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

What this means and is denied by the religion of men crowd, is that as a result of His Cross Work, being lifted up, it will cause all, for whom it was for, to come to Him in Repentance and Faith, yes all for whom He died will come to Him seeking an intimacy and to follow Him Jn 6:37 ! This one verse capsulizes Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

In other words, Salvation by Grace through Faith is the Gift of God, it’s the reality of Jn 12:32 coming to past, Eph 2:8 is a Gift of the Saving Effects of Christ and Him Crucified, being lifted up ! That’s why Paul could say 1 Cor 2:2

For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Yes, for the Preaching and expounding of that Message would be God’s ordained way to draw them for whom He was Crucified to Faith in Him !

That Jesus died for His People to make them believers, to give them conversion to God is seen here 1 Pet 3:18

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

His amazing Death provides everything needed to bring us to God in a conversion experience.

Another scripture text that shows that God makes a person a believer in and through Jesus Christ and what He has done Rev 5:9-10

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests:
and we shall reign on the earth.

See how its acknowledged in Vs 9 that because Christ was slain, the shedding of His Blood, the redeemed say they were made Kings and Priests unto God, which denotes they were made spiritual believers and servants.

Another scripture text that shows that God makes a person a believer in and through Jesus Christ and what He has done Rev 5:9-10

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests:
and we shall reign on the earth.

See how its acknowledged in Vs 9 that because Christ was slain, the shedding of His Blood, the redeemed say they were made Kings and Priests unto God, which denotes they were made spiritual believers and servants.
The people acknowledging this are doing so because they're seeing Him alive,

Through him you now trust in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. 1Pe.1:21

The people acknowledging this are doing so because they're seeing Him alive,

Through him you now trust in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. 1Pe.1:21
They are doing so because they were redeemed by His Blood.

They are doing so because they were redeemed by His Blood.
Blood = Life,

For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: Lev.17:11 KJV

the blood is the life; Deut.12:23 KJV

His blood is His life. How He lived. What He taught and He gave His life that way so that we may believe Him.

Back