Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good afternoon!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello everybody. My name is Matt, and I am new here. I look forward to adding my two cents for Jesus and supporting and interacting with others.

I am 37 years old and have been following Christ since I was 21. I have lived a very strange life which has brought me to have a distinct, iconoclastic, ramshackle relationship with Jesus Christ, but one I would sooner die than forsake.

I was raised Baptist, but have come to reject all denominational labels; I am a follower of Christ.

I have been writing essays and commentaries (which I call blurbs) about all aspects of faith for about two and a half years, and I feel blessed to be sharing my thoughts here.

Good hunting.

Hello everybody. My name is Matt, and I am new here. I look forward to adding my two cents for Jesus and supporting and interacting with others.

I am 37 years old and have been following Christ since I was 21. I have lived a very strange life which has brought me to have a distinct, iconoclastic, ramshackle relationship with Jesus Christ, but one I would sooner die than forsake.

I was raised Baptist, but have come to reject all denominational labels; I am a follower of Christ.

I have been writing essays and commentaries (which I call blurbs) about all aspects of faith for about two and a half years, and I feel blessed to be sharing my thoughts here.

Good hunting.

Greetings again, Matt Braunlin (I greeted you on your other thread).

I was born again when I was 21 also, and it's a good age to give one's life to God. :thumb You sound just about as sold out as I was too, Lol.

Feel free to share what He has given you, and tag me if you are looking for more responses. You can tag people by using the @ symbol and then typing their site name and ending it with a comma. That will notify them that you'd like them to view your threads or posts and potentially respond.

Here's hoping your work generates some good conversations, and welcome once again.
Hidden In Him

Hey All,
Welcome Matt. I look forward to reading some of your material. Have fun here in the forums.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Good hunting.
Good evening to you Matt, Welcome, and we are glad to have you here with us.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Back