Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good books for raising God loving/fearing children?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

In Christ

My wife and I are expecting twins in July. We are obviously THRILLED, but at the same time...anxious. We want to raise Children that love/fear/respect God as much as us. Any good books out there to help us do so?

"How to raise A Modern Day Knight" is one book I have read many times in raising my children. It IS geared to boys, but almost all of the things in it can be easily changed slightly to work with girls as well ( I did for my daughter ).

"How to raise A Modern Day Knight" is one book I have read many times in raising my children. It IS geared to boys, but almost all of the things in it can be easily changed slightly to work with girls as well ( I did for my daughter ).

I have heard of this. There is a small group study as well is there not?

Anything else?

You need more than a book.Speak to other Christian parents and get ideas. Most. of all, don`t worry so much. Ask God to guide you and accept that you are human, and will make mistakes along t.he way. Raising a child is fun , hard work and rewarding. Always trust your own heart and instincts .Congratulations.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back