Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good things I have seen and experienced being a Christian

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have seen how my sisters have grown spiritually and have become great role models as well as leaders in Church. They have made a big impact in my life. Without them I dont think I would be in church or serving God the way I am doing now. I have forgiven people that really hurt me. I live a happy life, I have gotten closer to God and I do more for him. Now when I sing that song " in the sanctuary ... and we will praise you for the rest of our days" I mean it.

I feel a need to spread the gospel and use my talents to reach out to others. I have been getting more active when it comes to giving out tracts, christian literature and dvds to young adults. I have 2 jobs, which is a miracle because I landed a great job during these hard economic times. I am doing what I like when it comes to following my dreams. I am on my way to financial security and retiring young. I know this is a result of my devotion and sacrifice for Christ. I am taking classes that my employer pays for, as a result Im already getting promoted. I also made money on some investments I made. Best of all people see the difference in me and are drawn to what I have; we all know that what they see is God in me.

Feel free to add all of your good experiences and blessings :yes

Hi nyc christian -

There is nothing like watching someone being transformed :) and I am sure your family and friends have seen it all and as you say, they are drawn to you and will want what you have.

May God bless you on your journey.

Hey thanks for your testimony dude ... Very encouraging ... Praise the Lord for your life !

God's grace and favors have been upon me from a very young age. From early kintergarten, Sunday School to college and all through all my career life, I have been tremendously favored by teachers and bosses. I excelled in my education and job and to my own surprise I was a CONSISTENT TOP PERFORMER when I even decided to try advertising sales work. This was despite what some people spoke of me. My own brother-in-law (sister's husband) said I was too soft-spoken and will not succeed in sales. But God proved him wrong !! ... God also healed me of partial blindness and many other ailments. I am also blessed with a million-dollars apartnent through my parents.

Certainly I have much to celebrate during Christmas as I observe that without Christ, I would have been a nobody.

Merry Christnmas to all !
..... :salute

:amen

Where do I begin?

In my lifetime:

I have lost friendships and found eternal friendship in Christ.
I have lost my home and found an eternal home in Christ.
I have lost my dignity and found eternal honor in Christ.
I have lost my safety and found eternal security in Christ.
I have lost good family health and found eternal sustenance in Christ.
I have lost my self-dependence and found eternal reliance on Christ.
I have lost my freedom and found eternal comfort in Christ.
I have lost my way and found eternal forgiveness in Christ.

Satan has stolen much, but by the power of Jesus Christ the Lord, I have been given much more for all of eternity. I am blessed beyond measure and every day is a true gift.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back