Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Government and the United States of America

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cajuntsa

I'm quite sure that many have asked for prayers for these two entities in recent times. Seems there's always so much turmoil...Though I've not voted for the man, I pray for our President. That he will begin to see the will of the people and come to realize that we all not only live together but that we have to work together , especially since we all should share the responsibility of what we helped to create here in America. I ask God to light up the way to peace and success in Government and a better life for all mankind...As for myself, we are doing great , by the Grace of God, but I see so very many out there who are in desperate need of things like a descent automobile to get back and forth to work....So many being beaten down and are having trouble rising each day. My main prayer is for all to find peace in the Lord God as I have and that HE is allowed to light up your path as HE has so graciously done for myself and my family.
Peace
In God's love
Larry;)

I'm quite sure that many have asked for prayers for these two entities in recent times. Seems there's always so much turmoil...Though I've not voted for the man, I pray for our President. That he will begin to see the will of the people and come to realize that we all not only live together but that we have to work together , especially since we all should share the responsibility of what we helped to create here in America. ....

What pray tell what was king Saul's sin against God?

Carefull choosing whose will it is that needs to be obeyed. :chin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back