Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My name is Bret. I am new to the forum and am looking forward to many good discussions about the Word of God and about the great God we serve.

I have been a Christian for 35 years. For most of those years I have dilligently sought to know God and do His will. I can attest to the truth of the Scripture that a person will find God if he seeks Him with all his heart.

Though I have been a Christian for many years, this is my first attempt at online communications about the Lord. Please be patient with me as I learn to use this medium effectively.

Bret.

My name is Bret. I am new to the forum and am looking forward to many good discussions about the Word of God and about the great God we serve.

I have been a Christian for 35 years. For most of those years I have dilligently sought to know God and do His will. I can attest to the truth of the Scripture that a person will find God if he seeks Him with all his heart.

Though I have been a Christian for many years, this is my first attempt at online communications about the Lord. Please be patient with me as I learn to use this medium effectively.

Bret.

Blessings in Christ, Bret.

I know this is an old Intro thread, but please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Staff will do what it takes to make you feel comfortable here.

Welcome once again,
Hidden

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back