Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings from New Orleans

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

YeshuaGlory

Hi everyone, Just found this forum and hope I can contribute some ideas that will be of help to those who find what I have to say worth something for their development in their Life with God. Just a bit of bio, wayyy back in 1975 , while praying to a **Unknown God** (raised catholic, so had no idea who God really is), and God came to me in my sufferings,, Then in 1976, God once again came to me with what the pentacostals call **THe Baptism of the Spirit** . My journey has only been of God's strength and saving power.
Yes I was part of what is known as the **Jesus Movement*
THe stories I could share of those days,,,,,,,,,maybe another time, I';m more interested in lessofme and more in fellowiship with others , and staying focused on Yeshau and His Holy Kingdom as we know this is the last epoch of gentile ruslership.
Shalom

Hi everyone, Just found this forum and hope I can contribute some ideas that will be of help to those who find what I have to say worth something for their development in their Life with God. Just a bit of bio, wayyy back in 1975 , while praying to a **Unknown God** (raised catholic, so had no idea who God really is), and God came to me in my sufferings,, Then in 1976, God once again came to me with what the pentacostals call **THe Baptism of the Spirit** . My journey has only been of God's strength and saving power.
Yes I was part of what is known as the **Jesus Movement*
THe stories I could share of those days,,,,,,,,,maybe another time, I';m more interested in lessofme and more in fellowiship with others , and staying focused on Yeshau and His Holy Kingdom as we know this is the last epoch of gentile ruslership.
Shalom

Greetings and blessings in Christ!

I lived in Gretna through Junior High and High School, and was also baptized in the Holy Spirit at an AoG convention in St. Louis in 1985. Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy being a member here.
- H

Hi to the welcomers
I plan to share a few of my testimonials on my into topic.
In 1975 , God came to me while in prayer (1st time in my life i really prayed, ) I was changed I could think a bit clearer in the morning,, Then 1976 I went to a Catholic Carasmatic meeting when a POWERFUL rush of the spirit flowed over the assemble and struck me, I started speaking in tongues
I joined up w a new forming youth group **Jesus freaks** but witnessed weird ideas floating around, so I left,,1980,, and never went back to any sunday group. , fast forward to last few yrs, where I am now collecting ((as most have not been read/studied as yet) 500 bk collection, with another 100++ on my wish list.
I am intregued by Pauls' use of the word ~~Gnosis~~ greek word for knowledge..
No I am not of 2nd C gnosticISM,, ((see Carl Jung and Jacob Neusner for clarification on these 2 terms)

https://biblehub.com/hosea/4-6.htm

So my main interest in all my studies centers, focuses on
Gnosis
https://biblehub.com/greek/1108.htm
Hi YeshuaGlory

You should start a thread for your links and subjects. Not a lot of people come in here and this is really only for greeting new members. Sure, you can tell a little bit about yourself, but you look like you're off to preachin' and that's for a different room.

Most times if you look through some of the threads on the theology/apologetics boards you'll often find an ongoing discussion where you can put in your wisdom directly on the subject that your main studies focus on.

God bless,
Ted

Back