Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings from Pakistan!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

JavyPk

Hello Brother and Sisters in Lord Jesus,
May God Bless You all and Keep you.
Hi this is Javed Irshad Khokhar 29 years old Christian single male from Pakistan.
I am new here in this forum and I pray that I will find wonderful fellowship with you and I will learn more about the word of God from you all my friends.
I am working for the Children here in Pakistan and particularly for the Christian Children who need great attention and who need more of ours focus to grow in the Lord our Jesus Christ.
Here is something a little about me and the family of mine and after that I will let you know about the Children we are working for and about the Ministry in details.
We are six members in the family - two brothers and two sisters. I also told you a little about my country. This is a Muslim country where we are discriminated for being Christians. We are not given the opportunity of jobs. There is only one job for the Christians and that is as Sanitary Workers and on that is the tragedy that they are paid so less that leaves them unable to make the both ends meet and they even have to go with out food for days together. With food I do not mean the food that you have or it is not even a balanced food. They do not even get food to live on.
There are Christians at other posts also but that is just as little as anything else.
I am happy that God is using me and some people with me to embark upon this great task assigned to us by the Lord our Jesus Christ.
To bring my this motive I organized the Ministry that I have shared with you about. Yes this is “Little Disciplesâ€Â. I take this Ministry to be my own kid and feel great satisfaction in doing things about them making them able to lead to the destination they deserve.
For three days a week we conduct classes for children about Biblical knowledge along with helping them with formal education. we all group has been able to do more for the welfair of children to the grace and glory of God. I am grateful to you for your all moral support and prayers for the growth of our Ministry in the long run of our organizational work.
Your appreciation is highly needed and greatly valued.
Yours in Christ,
Javed

Hello and welcome. JavyPk, you and your family will be in my prayers.

Wow. Welcome to the forums brother Javed. :) Thank you for the reminder that we are very blessed in North America and that we should not take it for granted. May God richly bless you, your family, and your ministry.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back