Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

Magdalene

Hi ya'll--I'm just signed up today to the forum. :biggrin

I'm a poet, artist, and serious bible student. I do graphics and write web pages, also, besides what I do at my job, which is more along the lines of logos and signage.

The reason I say this is not to boast--but if anyone needs anything along the lines of what I can do, in doing their own work for the LORD, please don't hesitate to contact me, because I would be glad to contribute what I can to our common cause, the First Cause--for free, of course :wink:

Welcome!!!

One of my all time favorite songs is called Magdalene. :)

what a welcome

Awesome warm welcome, guys. I think I am sure to like it here.

And in light of the friendly greetings, I'll tell you my real name is Annie. :-D

Mary Magdalene is my lifelong 'secret' hero. In her I see a faith and love for our LORD that I aspire to, she always seemed to me to be more important, somehow, than scripture stated outright, but seemed to allude to, somehow. Even as a child of 8 or 9 I felt she was 'beloved' by Jesus because of her devotion.

Re: what a welcome

Magdalene said:
And in light of the friendly greetings, I'll tell you my real name is Annie. :-D

You look familiar, ma'am. I believe I know you.

A small world after all

Yes, I think I do recall making your acquaintance in the not-too-recent past. :wink:

I saw your name here yesterday and said 'yippee' a friendly known face ( I say that as qualified in that the 'faces' around these parts are awfully friendly to such as me--and soon they will be known, and I'm glad I was pointed this direction). Course, it's sure nice to meet up with a friend at any time!
:-D

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back