Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

happy birthday

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
*TOG joins in*

Give me gas for my Nova keep me truckin' for Jehova
Give me gas for my Nova I pray
Give me gas for my Nova keep me truckin' for Jehova
Keep me truckin' til the break of day

Sing hosanna, Sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King of Kings.
Sing hosanna, Sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King.

If you know that song, then there's nothing wrong with your age. You're about as young as I am.

The TOG​

I learned that song back in 1974.......I was a mere 19 year old, LOL...............never heard the Nova line, pretty cool as I use to drive a Nova, drag raced it and she blew up :eek, but I won, LOL

I learned that song back in 1974.......I was a mere 19 year old, LOL...............

I was saved in the fall of 1973 and learned it at about the same time as you. I was 16 that year.

never heard the Nova line, pretty cool as I use to drive a Nova, drag raced it and she blew up :eek, but I won, LOL

I'm glad you didn't blow yourself up. My first car was a Lada 1600 and I didn't get it until I was 23.

6872688-lada-1600-1.jpg

That isn't it, but it looked exactly like that. It was even the same color. If you're looking at that and thinking to yourself "That's a Fiat", well... there's a reason it looks like that. Lada simply bought a complete factory from Fiat, so it's first cars looked like Fiats. Basically they were Fiats with a different name.

The TOG​

Back then cars held up better than what they do today. I use to have a 69 Olds Cutless in mint condition back in the 80's. Now I'm into SUV's especially where I live you need them in the winter.

Back then cars held up better than what they do today. I use to have a 69 Olds Cutless in mint condition back in the 80's. Now I'm into SUV's especially where I live you need them in the winter.
really? 30000 mile generator brushes replaced, the engine if it made too 100k it was miracle. oil then had sulfur in it. I have seen newer cars have 300k.
Im not a fan of American made cars but that isn't the truth even when the good old days of muscle cars. there is a reason why America has a tariff on foreign cars. it has nothing to do with saving jobs. its to keep the big three in business. most jap cars are made or assembled in America. my old ranger was made and assembled in Canada.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back