Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have you ever solved a rubix cube?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Scout's honor, I used to be able to solve it with my feet in less than a minute. That was over 30 years ago. I don't think I could do it anymore.

Yes, :mouthdrop indeed! :biggrin

I have never solved a rubix cube. I know people who can do it in under two or three minutes, and they make it look so easy.

I think my fastest time was close to a one minute and thirty seconds. That was with a particularly favorable arrangement.

I can solve any arrangement in less than two minutes.

Yes I have more than once, but it was years ago. And believe it or not, I just recently I have been looking to purchase one, saw some online, and I am going to get another one, when they came out, you would not see me with out one, played with it all the time. I wonder if it will take me longer to solve one now, all these years later, which I think the last one I had was around 81 or 82 and not past 83.

never, but does anyone remember the cartoon of that. yes there was one produced by RJ spears, in the early 80's

jason

jasoncran said:
never, but does anyone remember the cartoon of that. yes there was one produced by RJ spears, in the early 80's

jason
a cartoon about rubix cubes? :lol

[youtube:3c9ttplr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYs_GCy9PRk[/youtube:3c9ttplr]
:lol

What was the show like?

i remember a kid and a cube and they flew and they always were on the run from some person who wanted the cube for its power.

jason

Ha ha,

The time I learned one was when I was sick in bed. Previously I watched a movie with will smith in it called "????"
He solved a rubix cube to get hired to a job. It was a good movie, just can't remember the name.

It took me so long to learn sick in bed. Now for me to solve one it is about 30min. (terrible compared to some people who can do it in like 2min) I always get stuck on solving that last row part.

johnnylingoman said:
Ha ha,

The time I learned one was when I was sick in bed. Previously I watched a movie with will smith in it called "????"
He solved a rubix cube to get hired to a job. It was a good movie, just can't remember the name.

It took me so long to learn sick in bed. Now for me to solve one it is about 30min. (terrible compared to some people who can do it in like 2min) I always get stuck on solving that last row part.
:lol You're better than me! :lol :lol. I could try for hours and not get it! I think you have to have a certain type of mind to work out these things. My brain is obviously not one of them. :biggrin

Nick_29 said:
johnnylingoman said:
Ha ha,

:lol You're better than me! :lol :lol. I could try for hours and not get it! I think you have to have a certain type of mind to work out these things. My brain is obviously not one of them. :biggrin

That may be. But there is no way I could moderate a whole forums of riled up born again christians full of the spirit of our lord! :lol Now that requires Brain Power!! :lol

johnnylingoman said:
Nick_29 said:
johnnylingoman said:
Ha ha,

That may be. But there is no way I could moderate a whole forums of riled up born again christians full of the spirit of our lord! :lol Now that requires Brain Power!! :lol
It's not as easy as it looks ;), but I cosider it much easier than solving a rubix cube, therefore proving my point. :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back