Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Heavenly Image of Jesus?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

KevinK

Is this the Lord?

Gesù-Agropoli-1-e1551689131255-800x445.jpg

Man captures image of Jesus shining through the clouds: 'I was enchanted'

By Caleb Parke
Published March 04, 2019

Fox News

The sun's rays illuminated what appeared to be a glowing image of the Son of God.

The awe-inspiring likeness of Jesus Christ was captured by an Italian man Friday during sunset in his hometown of Agropoli, Italy. "I was enchanted by the view," Alredo Lo Brutto wrote. And while Brutto normally doesn't post on social media, he had to share what he saw over the still waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea.

"I instantly felt like I wanted other people to see it because it was so beautiful," he said.

The image resembles the famous Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This isn't the first time people have seen Jesus in unusual ways. Years ago, a pregnant woman said she saw the Messiah in her baby's ultrasound.

-Caleb Parke is an associate editor for FoxNews.com. You can follow him on Twitter @calebparke

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back