Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello everyone.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello all, my names Emma. I just joined, and am hoping to have some wonderful chats with my brothers and sisters in the Lord? I live in the south of England for my sins lol, and have lived several places around the country and world. I've been a Christian since 1994 and love the Lord, who has been so good, and so patient to me over that time.
I love photography, art, making music and broadcasting. I also love cooking too.

I especially have a heart for prophecy, and at church I help run the sound and video work.

Love to all in Christ :)

Hello all, my names Emma. I just joined, and am hoping to have some wonderful chats with my brothers and sisters in the Lord? I live in the south of England for my sins lol, and have lived several places around the country and world. I've been a Christian since 1994 and love the Lord, who has been so good, and so patient to me over that time.
I love photography, art, making music and broadcasting. I also love cooking too.

I especially have a heart for prophecy, and at church I help run the sound and video work.

Greetings Emma, and welcome to Christian Forums. I'm also a big fan of prophecy, though I gravitate not only to Biblical prophecy but also modem manifestations of it (dreams, visions, etc), though not everyone on the forum has faith in the latter quite as much.

Anyway, hope you enjoy being a member here, and discussing scriptural issues with others in the community. Let us know if you need any help.
Hidden

Welcome to our Forum, Emma.

I'm from South Wales, and you can't get more sinful than that......hmmm......er.....hang on a minute....became a culture missionary to the English in 1979......now living in Yorkshire ...so yeah....it is possible to get more sinful than just being Welsh 🤪.

Hope you have a great time with us. Blessings.

Welcome to our Forum, Emma.

I'm from South Wales, and you can't get more sinful than that......hmmm......er.....hang on a minute....became a culture missionary to the English in 1979......now living in Yorkshire ...so yeah....it is possible to get more sinful than just being Welsh 🤪.

Hope you have a great time with us. Blessings.
Lol, that's funny, thanks for the giggle. I used to live in Sheffield for 4 years. I'm still 'aving therapy hahahaha! Only kidding... sort of. Our family are Welsh descended, so you're alright. Mind you... yeah you're right, it's sinful hehehe.

Lol, that's funny, thanks for the giggle. I used to live in Sheffield for 4 years. I'm still 'aving therapy hahahaha! Only kidding... sort of. Our family are Welsh descended, so you're alright. Mind you... yeah you're right, it's sinful hehehe.
Cheek! 😂......but you're right about Sheffield 🤪

Welcome to the site, Emma.
What do you mean by "I live in the south of England for my sins" ?

Greetings Emma, and welcome to Christian Forums. I'm also a big fan of prophecy, though I gravitate not only to Biblical prophecy but also modem manifestations of it (dreams, visions, etc), though not everyone on the forum has faith in the latter quite as much.

Anyway, hope you enjoy being a member here, and discussing scriptural issues with others in the community. Let us know if you need any help.
Hidden
Thanks so much for that, and to all for the warm welcome :)

Welcome aboard

Refreshing levels of understanding.
Hosea 8:7 for sure

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Emma, I admire your stand for God. I hear England is not exactly growing with Christians. It sounds worse than here with so many deciding not to follow God's ways and path, so what a breath of fresh air to read your enthusiasm. I'm new here too but not to standing for God. I've debated MANY if you can really call it a debate when it's God who has ALL the evidence and unbelievers have none. It's not a question who is the smartest with the evidence, it comes down to who is the most honest.

It's funny, I do NOT want to cook but I really like watching cooking shows because I admire their talent and passion. My bet is.....you're a GOOD cook.

God's blessings to you.

Hey Robot. Well, we live in profound times don't we. The world is morphing so quickly into the image of the beast, and departing from biblical truth. Sadly even much of the church today seems all but asleep, and seem to not understand what's really going on, why, or how it is the fulfilment of scripture.
It's true, the church and the truth in the UK has fallen away so badly, but at the same time, there are many that are awake who remain faithful.

One day, when I was praying, I felt the Lord place very strongly on my heart, that I should use the last days of His time on earth, as well as His disciples, as a kind of prophetic roadmap for the last days of the faithful church.
I've found that this has served me well to help me understand what we must suffer until he comes.

The disciples, just as it was becoming night, after the Passover supper, went out into the night (sorrows), Judas having already left them to betray the Lord, as he'd sold his heart to Satan for wealth. The disciples during that 'night time of sorrows', couldn't keep awake to faithfully watch. The church today, it seems has the same trouble remaining awake to watch! Only those faithful to want to understand the days we live in are awake to varying degree, but the rest... Hmmmm. When you mention end time prophecy or the reality of say climate change, coronavirus and plandemics, Ai, globalization of states and nations, Great Resets, genetic manipulations, rise of occult religions and influences, political and religious correctness and the mingling of religions under one lukewarm banner etc etc; they go all quiet, and uncomfortable mostly and want to move away. They refuse to be jolted awake!

They persecuted Jesus, and falsely accused Him, locked Him up and lied about what He'd done and said. I believe that likewise, this must come for the faithful before the end, we must stand firm and keep our eye on our true home and birth right with the Lord, not like Lot's wife who never divorced herself from loving the world.

They tortured and killed our Lord, and they divided His earthly goods. They couldn't divide His outer garment as God prevented them from doing so, for the sake of our understanding of its typology (robe of righteousness). Many already have, and more will have to suffer as Christ did, and most in the end will lose their earthly possessions for staying faithful to our Lord, and in like manner, they'll divide our earthly goods among themselves, not dissimilar to what the Nazi's did the the Jews.
"If they hated me, they will hate you also" "If they persecuted me, they will you, but remember they did so to the prophets and disciples too, and not one hair on your head will be lost". (I paraphrase of course).

But, after persecuting and killing our Lord, He rose from the dead and lives with the Father forever.
They might take our worldly goods, but cannot take our outer garment of Christ's righteousness, and we, having suffered for Him, will also, because of Christ, live forever with the Father, praise God.

I have my mum staying over for a few weeks at the moment, so I might not be able to answer as often as usual, but thank you so much for your encouragement and warm welcome, it is very vey much appreciated.

Last edited:

Hi Emma,

Welcome 😊. I also live in the south of England in Hampshire. I am originally from Wales.

Welcome Emma

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back