Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello to everyone, and blessings.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

lovely

I have been reading here for a bit, and decided to finally join.

I am 34, a widow for 15 months, and I have 3 beautiful children, who are my greatest blessings in life, aside from my gift of a regenerated heart that God has, in His great mercy, given me.

My children are: Nate - 8, Max - 5, and Arianna - 3

We are home educators with emphasis on discipleship. We enjoy learning everything we can about God, and about this magnificent creation He has given to us.

I am looking forward to visiting here among you. It is my sincere prayer that my conduct (words) reflect Christ. Thank you and blessings.

Welcome lovely, your picture reminds me of a good friend of mine. I'm sure you will make a great addition!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back