Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

JNL

My name is Joel, and I'm 13 years old. I go to 7th grade, and I make games, animations, and images. Check them out at my new website: http://jnlgames.fireywind.com

One of my game projects is called Joshua, based on the book of the Bible by the same name. It'll probably be done next month.

I go to Saddleback Church and my pastor is Rick Warren. I haven't read through the whole Bible yet, but I am trying to learn more and more about God.

Hello everyone!

JNL

Welcome! We are all very glad that you chose to visit our great forum! :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back