Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hey guys

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

r3dsc0p3

well...I figured I would stop by and say hello to everyone. Looks like u guys have a pretty cool community going here. I own my own Christian Graphics community and it is going pretty good.

I am 18 years old and I think God is definitely leading me to become a Youth Minister. I have been a christian for about 10 years now, but have really grown a lot spiritually the past few years. I am looking forward to seeing God work in my life the next few years.

Here are some things I have designed in the past so u can check out my work:

calm.jpg

christian.jpg

cobra3.gif

razor.jpg

sabre2.jpg

and then the ones below too:

Hello and welcome. I love the designs they are very impressive. :biggrin

Very nice designs r3dsc0p3! Welcome to the forums! :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00