Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hey, I'm Lydia

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey everyone, I'm Lydia & I'm new here. Lemme tell ya a little about myself...

Birthday: May 7th, 1993
Interests: drawing, art, writing, reading, anime/manga, learning Japanese and rading about its coulture, and.....something else....can't remember...
Favorite verse of the bible: Rev 22:1

I love the internet probably better than real life (just kidding :biggrin ). I'm happy to be here! By the way, sorry if I accidently use interenet talk(Example: how r u?). I'll try really hard not to!

Hi Lydia :wave

I see from here and your other post, you're going through a lot. :shame You sound down, and I pray that the Lord will use people here to lift you up and help carry you. :pray

Your other post was in the right spot, and I hope you will get some advice you can use in your circumstances.

Thank you for joining,
Mike

Hello, Lydia. Nice to have you here. My name is Ian.

I could never get into Japanese stuff myself, I like sashimi, but that's about it. I know another girl, goes to my church, and I understand she is a lover of Japanese things as well.

No need to be down, the Lord is at hand! We'll pray for you.

Have a nice day, now.

Welcome! :wave

I've just added you to the teen group. You now have acess to that forum.

Glad you're here! :)

nalini-dahlia said:
Oh boy! The teen section! :biggrin
Yeah, not the most active part, but when we've got a few teens hanging around (they usually come and go in 'waves') it tends to be awesome. :)

konichi wah

and i have studied some things on the crysanthium republic.

i have studied several japanese martial arts, and my grandma has a five hundred yr old wakisashi that has 4 diamonds in the hilt.

jasoncran said:
konichi wah

and i have studied some things on the crysanthium republic.

i have studied several japanese martial arts, and my grandma has a five hundred yr old wakisashi that has 4 diamonds in the hilt.
gasp-2.jpg

I want one!

ah, yes but my grandpa fought in ww2 and killed several japanese officers. one he gave away, two he sold, and the last he kept. to wit my grandma got when he died.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back