Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi from Wales, UK..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Steve76

Just thought I would drop in and say hello and blessings from Wales in the UK.
My name is Steve, I'm 33yrs old and have been a believer of Jesus Christ since I met Him in my bedroom on April 29th 2009.
To cut a long story short - I was haunted by a demon and I went on the internet. A website about demons led me to a prayer to Jesus Christ. I prayed sincerely and that night when the demon came back, Jesus appeared, He delivered me from my demon and told me to Follow Him!
So, that's what I'm doing from now on. I live in a small city and I am dying to get Baptized but have not found a church yet that I am comfortable being Baptized with. So if you can pray for me to find a good fellowship, I would be eternally greatful!
My Testimony is @ http://getwiththeword.blogspot.com/
Its is looooooooong but you may just be interested in the first 10 or so pages regarding my Salvation and exactly what happened on the 29th April this year.
I hope to meet brothers and sisters who love Jesus and share and learn with them during our time and our walks.
God bless you all
Steve

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would like to share my experiences here at some point.
My Mother finished reading my Testimony. I met her today and she called out to Jesus to come into her heart and be her saviour! Praise the Lord!
I sent 12 copies out so that's 1 down and 11 to go.
The Angels are rejoicing today!
:angel2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back