Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi im new here

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
P

peace4all

Hey there, I am a new member, so a lil about myself and why I am here.

im 18 m, Usa (wish somewhere else :?)
got a gf
I go to high school too but was accepted to alfred state.
I work at a nursing home.
My religion denomination is atheist.. and thats why I am here.

In school, I am an AP literature student, and, basically, to understand most of the allusions in works of writing, I have to know the bible. So the other day i began to read "the new jeruselum bible" and, well I finished genisis and I am soo totally lost. I wanted to go into it with a "ok whatever, i wont discriminate against it" but now i seem to be even more confused at christianity.

So basically, I am going to start a post somewhere, about questions as i read through the bible (hoping to read it all soon) so hopefully, before i build up some wacky little "ahh christians are evil" thing, I get a little info about it and all.

ALso, id prolly like to displace some of the rumors about atheists. A few of my christian friends think some weird stuff about me, or atleast used to lol

Welcome peace4all! I'm looking forward to some good discussion. :biggrin

I will begin posting some later. I am currently reading about the tower of babel, and am. well, to put it simply, lost and disgruntled. It seems that the version I am reading is either leaving stuff out, or trying to depict god as bad..

bah i knew it :sad

u guys had some issues before with me, as in, I woudl get banned from forums and u guys would send me a message as to why.

however I could not view the message cuz i was banned.. :tongue

I will behave better this time :? I hope.

Welcome back, peace4all.

Hope you re-enjoy it here. :lol:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back