Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Jim Parker

I wasn't sure where to post this so, here 'tis:

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds..
I could not believe
this!
It is from
an orthopedic surgeon.............

This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles...

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

I could not believe
this!
It is from

This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles...

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

I can do it.

Usually I can't walk and chew gum, but I can do this.

Mom always said I was weird, lol

I did it, first try. But there was a trick to it. I would not have been able to do this 8 months ago.

left brain right brain...........left Twix right Twix :lol...........................if I start with the loop I can do it. Doesn't the left side of the brain control the right side of your body? :shrug

I could not believe
this!
It is from

You know I sit in a cube all day. I will master this lol!

You know I sit in a cube all day. I will master this lol!
More confirmation that I want your job. If you have the time to focus on this AND you get to wear jeans every day, I want your job. Let me know when they put you on long term leave when they observe this behavior. I'll swoop in. :thumbsup

More confirmation that I want your job. If you have the time to focus on this AND you get to wear jeans every day, I want your job. Let me know when they put you on long term leave when they observe this behavior. I'll swoop in. :thumbsup
Ha! I am so overloaded it's crsxy

I could not believe
this!
It is from

Try this:
2. Put up your right hand and only think about making a '6' in the air. Your foot will change direction.
3. Do this several times.
4. Now make clockwise circles with your foot and make a '6' with your hand. What happens?

Try this:
2. Put up your right hand and only think about making a '6' in the air. Your foot will change direction.
3. Do this several times.
4. Now make clockwise circles with your foot and make a '6' with your hand. What happens?

Sorry, nothing happened to me when I only thought about doing it, it's only when I actually do it that it works.

My foot isn't very smart. It does what it wants to instead of who me, the head tells it to. Rebellious foot! I chastise my foot for not obeying and slammed it into a wall...now I can't walk, lol.

There's some parallels here I think. Body of Christ? No wonder I ache all over and feel like I got slammed into a wall.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back