Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Ha, I already have 35 hours in this week!

Right on Brother! I finally got a job in this town. It sure took awhile. I guess I was asking for way way too much money. To get the job I had to agree to a wage that is less than I was making in 1992. But I got no rent now either...so I guess it's 'sposed to be like this? I have been, scaled down, lol. Oh well, Praise the Lord.

Right on Brother! I finally got a job in this town. It sure took awhile. I guess I was asking for way way too much money. To get the job I had to agree to a wage that is less than I was making in 1992. But I got no rent now either...so I guess it's 'sposed to be like this? I have been, scaled down, lol. Oh well, Praise the Lord.
Ohh no! And inflation is going up too.
Did you move cities?

Ohh no! And inflation is going up too.
Did you move cities?

Oh yeah. :sad I miss Colorado Springs, lol. But God told me to move to ohio, and confirmed it was from him. So I remembered Jonah and wuz scared not to! So here I am and I wind up in the crappiest city in Ohio.

Things are mighty different here. I guess this is where He needs me dangit...Praise the Lord? Praise the Lord.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back