Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How To Give Away Your Faith

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Tony Hyman

I am busy reading a book with the title mentioned in the Caption above written by a
theologin Paul E. Little in the 60's .Its a very practical guide on how to witness to Non-Christians who could be friends at work or at college without comming across as self-rightious or alloof or dogmatic, which usually chases them away.He uses Christ's example in the art of winning over people by the steps Christ used in John 4 :7-26 in order to convince the Samaritan Woman that the everlasting water and salvation is through Him.

Boy what an eye opener on dealing with how to win fishes of men over to Christ in a practical way which is what being a Christian is all about as I understand our devine charge.Even the best Marketers can learn from this lesson in" how to win friends and influence people" (Carnegie) which the author above also refers to.

It's always been like this.

John 13:35 By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back