Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Hypocritical Websites

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

Squeakybro

Hypocritical WebSites
Matt 23:29-33
29 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,
30 "and say, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.'
31 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32 "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt.
33 "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
(NKJ)

Eph 5:6-11
6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
7 Therefore do not be partakers with them.
8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light
9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth),
10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:33
33 Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."
(NKJ)

Matt 7:5-6
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 6:14-17
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
(NKJ)

Matt 12:30
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
(NKJ)

There are many websites on the net that support the non-believers. According to these verses these websites are hypocrites. Beware of the mutilation of the scriptures.

Phil 3:2-3
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!
3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
(NKJ)

But there are the intellectual idiots out there that want to keep the conversations carnal. There not spiritual unless there atleast quoting verses to prove what they say. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE IF YOU CANT PROVE WHAT YOU SAY WITH THE SCRIPTURES. They want to pick a verse and explain it with carnality instead of explaining it with more verses.

Rom 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)
A Real Christian hungers and thirsts after the Word of God. They dont reject it for the carnal language and carnal understanding. Muslims are going after the world now to deceive. Even on the enternet their going in under the deception of good old boys, or even christians to cause divisions within the christian churches. Their making war all over the world with tarerism.

We have rules on this site. And you have been warned a number of times. But you chose to ignore those warnings. :-? So with that I will say good bye! Based on our rules I am going to suspend your posting privileges here for a week. One more and you are gone for an indefinite period of time.
I would of done this by private message but you don't seem to read you messages.

First and Second post offense = warning
Third offense = 1 week suspension
Forth offense... You're banned for an indefinite period of time but will be for reviewed quarterly and on an individual basis. Membership could be reinstated at that time.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back