Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I am in need of very serious help and prayer...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello, I am in very serious need of prayer and help from Jesus. When I was a child I suffered a lot from mental health problems and couldnt understand things around me and thought very bizzare mentally crippling things and I wandered through my childhood like this, and once I came to true realization that my thoughts were sick I suffered worse and worse. Back in the day my family really wasn't supportive and I believe that my mother was very very mentally sick and that I was simply the end result of her very serious mental problems. However, when I was about 11 years old an even happened that gave me realization about my life and my mind felt truly cured I seriously believe that it was a miracle because absolutely everything in my life seemed to change as if I had turned into sombody completely new, from that point foward I seemed to create a new childhood for myself, also from that point foward I found an amazing love for people and new found expression in my life. I felt completely normal ofcourse some things would come back but I was equiped mentally to combat it and remove it from my brain, however very very recently it's a if my brain has regressed back to my young childhood and things have been nothing but torture and my mind is losing the kind of natural knowing that these things were wrong and that natural thought that it isn't who I am, I was sick back then very very mentally disturbed and I don't want to go back to what happened, I'm very scared because I don't want it to change who I am. I don't want to be deluded I dom't want to say "This is who I was, so this is who I must be now" I'm losing my basic natural understanding of things, just please help me, I ask that you could seriously pray for my health and healing and I pray you could ask Jesus to help me I'm very seriously scared Lord help me.

We'll keep on praying and you keep on praying for yourself also. One of our other members was having mental problems and Lewis put up a link to a good site. It's on the "Back on Meds" thread- post #4.
I'm not sure how to bump it up for you to this thread. Maybe someone a little more computer savvy than I am will kindly bump it up!

We'll keep on praying with you, God bless, Westtexas

Hello, I am in very serious need of prayer and help from Jesus. When I was a child I suffered a lot from mental health problems and couldnt understand things around me and thought very bizzare mentally crippling things and I wandered through my childhood like this, and once I came to true realization that my thoughts were sick I suffered worse and worse. Back in the day my family really wasn't supportive and I believe that my mother was very very mentally sick and that I was simply the end result of her very serious mental problems. However, when I was about 11 years old an even happened that gave me realization about my life and my mind felt truly cured I seriously believe that it was a miracle because absolutely everything in my life seemed to change as if I had turned into sombody completely new, from that point foward I seemed to create a new childhood for myself, also from that point foward I found an amazing love for people and new found expression in my life. I felt completely normal ofcourse some things would come back but I was equiped mentally to combat it and remove it from my brain, however very very recently it's a if my brain has regressed back to my young childhood and things have been nothing but torture and my mind is losing the kind of natural knowing that these things were wrong and that natural thought that it isn't who I am, I was sick back then very very mentally disturbed and I don't want to go back to what happened, I'm very scared because I don't want it to change who I am. I don't want to be deluded I dom't want to say "This is who I was, so this is who I must be now" I'm losing my basic natural understanding of things, just please help me, I ask that you could seriously pray for my health and healing and I pray you could ask Jesus to help me I'm very seriously scared Lord help me.

wow. Lord i dont fully understand this but it seems to be that he is supressing past hurts and i ask that you remove that from him.

sometimes the pain must be felt ,if this is the case.

Jason, Can you bump up Lewis's link from the "Back on Meds" thread? Post #4? I'm not sure how to do it!
Thanks, Westtexas

We'll keep on praying and you keep on praying for yourself also. One of our other members was having mental problems and Lewis put up a link to a good site. It's on the "Back on Meds" thread- post #4.
I'm not sure how to bump it up for you to this thread. Maybe someone a little more computer savvy than I am will kindly bump it up!

We'll keep on praying with you, God bless, Westtexas

Here is Lewis' post:

http://www.christianforums.com/f600/

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord, I have no idea what else to say in this situation except that I humbly ask that you help this individual. Please clear his mind of whatever illness or evil spirit is troubling him. Place your healing hands upon him and let this burdon upon him be lifted. Heal him fully, both mentally and spiritually, and may the work you do for him lead him to glorify your holy name to others. I humbly ask this in the name of the Risen Savior, Jesus Christ, Your Beloved Son.

Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back