Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs I dont know how this works but its realy cool!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

Chris

Look at this picture for about 30 seconds and focus on the dots on the nose.

after the thirty seconds turn and look at a wall or ceiling and blink lots. Something weird happens.

Click on the picture it will make it bigger.

View attachment 2304

:thumbsup Nice Optical Illusion! :chin would like to know how this happen though! any ideas?

In the back of our eyes its like a film before you develop it. Its just the opposite, light is dark and dark is light.

It's called "retinal bleaching." The light from the picture "uses up" the visual pigments for the displayed color. When you look at a light-colored background after that, the depletion of the original pigments gives you the complementary colors, which were inverted in the picture you saw.

Here's one I just did. When you look at the light-colored space after staring at the picture (a good spot is staring at his teeth), it helps to blink a bit to "refresh" the image.

7055107979_33d7fda860_o.jpg

I wonder if we can take one of our pictures and somehow change it to look like that. That would be cool

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back