Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I glory in the cross of our Lord Jesus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

glorydaz

Psalms3:3 - "But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."

I was a hippy living in a log cabin in the woods when a friend brought me a copy of the Late Great Planet Earth. It didn't take me long to put that book aside and pick up the Bible. Although nearly forty years have passed since that day, I can testify our great God has never left me nor forsaken me. I look forward to seeing why He led me to this forum. I've already read many of the posts and been blessed, so He's answering prayer already. Greetings. :wave

Welcome to the Forums glorydaz.

I usually do not respond to threads in the New Member Forum because I do not want to put out a lot of one line spam posts out there. Though I do welcome and enjoy reading about new Members.

I had heard of the book you mentioned, and thanks to caromurp and yourself, I shall finally make the effort find a copy. I am intrigued and I thank you.

Michae1 said:
Welcome to the Forums glorydaz.

I usually do not respond to threads in the New Member Forum because I do not want to put out a lot of one line spam posts out there. Though I do welcome and enjoy reading about new Members.

I had heard of the book you mentioned, and thanks to caromurp and yourself, I shall finally make the effort find a copy. I am intrigued and I thank you.

I should say, I love Hal Lindsey because it was through his book that I found the Lord.
The way he pointed out the fulfilled prophecies is what caught my eye.

I don't agree with his endtime theories, however.
Turns out Hal is a man like any other...he has his opinions.
As with most books written by man it should only lead one to the to the greater truth found in the Bible.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back