Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

i good you bidevening...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am positing this in more than one place so that more eyes will have the chance to see it. I don’t want anyone to miss out on what I have and have had to say. This is not meant to change anyone’s “belief†rather to give another view point to look at through. Read what I have had to say in the other forums, and form your own opinion from what I have told you. What I have had to say is for all to hear, though few will. And even fewer will open their minds far enough to understand. And fewer still will argue with me on all points… and I have covered them all. So, see for yourselves. As Atmosphere, this is what I have left to say: (feel free to contact me on here as invictus or email me. My address is on my web site Http://www.invictus.freewebspace.com )

I tell you again, no one should think I am a fool. But if you think I am, accept me as you would a fool. Then I can brag a little too. You are patient with those who tell you what to do, use you, trick you, think they are better than you, or hit you in the face. I hate to say this, but I am too far away to do these things to you! Do you think I have been defending myself to you all this time? I have been speaking in Christ and before God. You are my friends, and everything I do is to make you stronger.
You want proof that Christ is speaking through me. My proof is that he is not weak among you but He is powerful. It’s true, He was weak while He was dying on the cross, but He lives now by God’s power. It’s true, I’m weak in Christ, but for you I will be alive in Christ by God’s power.
Look closely at yourselves. Test yourselves to see if you are living in the faith. I hope you will see that I myself have not failed the test. I pray to God that you will not do anything wrong. It is not important to see that I have passed the test. But it is important that you do what is right, even if it seems I have failed. I cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth. I am happy to be weak, if you are strong, and I pray that you will be complete. I am writing this while I am away from you so that when He comes He will not have to be harsh in His use of authority. The Lord gave me this authority to build you up, not tear you down.
Now, brothers and sisters, I say good-bye. Try to be complete. Do what I have asked you to do. Agree with each other, and live in peace. Then the God of Peace will be with you. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. (See II Corinthians 12:16-13:14)

“God i truth. God is love. In Him I am invincible. I am Invictus.â€Â

I belive Jesus was at his strongest whiel on the cross!

Back