Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I Need divine healing!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

talia1

Hi all, well it's me again, I'm so tired, so tired. Doctors let me down , my family lets me down and I am lost. I need earnestly need a divine intervention!! I am constantly sick, pretty much you name it, I've had it( except std's, cancers, and aids) I have everything from severe chronic bronchitis to chronic pelvic and dermatological problems... I am sick, and I need you guys prayers drasctically. Please pray for me and my famil (my grandmother is chronically ill, my aunt has a mysterious, very severe pain in her upper left arm,and my 10 yr old nephew has chronic migraines..go figure) we are sick people I tell you. Your prayers would mean so much to us, and thanks and God Bless in advance!!!

It sounds like infirmity rather then just illness. I've prayed that God will show you the root of it.

God bless :pray

Yes, I agree with Sherri, it sounds like there are spiritual root causes as your entire family is affected .... Take heart, talia, God loves you dearly and so do we. I'll get down to praying for you right away. Do you have a healing or deliverance ministry in your church? Have you spoken to your pastor about your conditions? I'm so glad that you have been led by the Holy Spirit to post here .... I would very much like to get in touch with you via PM if the new board allows me .....

:pray :pray :pray

Lord, praise You! for You, and only You, are good. Your love is the river that sustains us. Your grace is the blanket that comforts us.

Oh Merciful Creator! Come and place your almighty hands upon Talia now. Extract from her the illness she faces. Let your awesome light shine upon her and cleanse her.

Oh Yahweh! When we approach You, through love and faith, all things are possible! All things can be done! Now let Talia's illness be gone so that she may carry on with her life, in order to glorify Your name!

Help her root out the evil in her life. Help her find the cause of her illness and help her remove it, oh Elohim.

We ask this in the name of Your Son, Christ Jesus.

Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back