Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I need God and Prayer

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello,

I have been trying to pray and spread words of encouragement to others on this site. But now I seem to need some prayer. Although I try hard to live a Godly life, I feel weak or tired at times. Right now I feel a bit exhausted, I reject every wordly woman at work and school. Its hard to not think of them when I spend so much time with them. I know it would lead to nothing good but i'm still human and at times it gets to me. Sometimes I feel attracted to pretty girls on the train.

The bad thing is that the women at my church are not to my liking. Im not in a rush to be with anyone right now but the flirting by coworkers awakens thoughts and feelings that I dont want to feel right now. I need prayer from my brothers and sisters in Christ. I am very busy and that helps, yet the thoughts and temptation is real and it affects me. Pray that I may always resist temptation and that I become stronger in Christ. I also want to become the man he wants me to be.

Thanks

Hey nyc , :wave

Like my signature below says .. You can do all things through Christ Who strengthens you (Phil 4:13) ..

:amen

I will be glad to pray for you ..... :pray :pray :pray

Back