Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I want to help

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I want to help my parents when they get older and less able to do for themselves. I think 🤔 that may be one reason God spared me and redeemed me including blessing me with good health.

I will have to figure out how to adult 👨 further and deal with a lot of stigma and…

Yeah. Goals! Please pray 🙏
Thanks 😊

I want to help my parents when they get older and less able to do for themselves. I think 🤔 that may be one reason God spared me and redeemed me including blessing me with good health.

I will have to figure out how to adult 👨 further and deal with a lot of stigma and…

Yeah. Goals! Please pray 🙏
Thanks 😊

Helping aging parents means living close enough to repond to urgent phone calls for help or to be able to drop in.

You should also talk to them about their funeral plans, that is a prepaid policy and the order of service for their funerals.
Then there is their willingness to have you being available to help them.!

You need to talk to them, and if need be plan to move closer to them.
With my parents I and my sisters have power of attorney over them, again you need to discuss this.
Lastly to help them help themselves talk about their downsizing or moving to a ret home.

I live near my parents. They’re in their late 60s sharp minds overall healthy. It’s just…
I do worry because of how vicious things are in these United States. I think it’s the economy honestly. Not trying to sound Marxist but more and more people seem to be trapped in working more for less…
Plus the safety net has been shredded. I mean we have some social programs left but…things can easily get rough.

Good news 🗞️ though…
Dad had me run an errand and walk the house dog. lol 😆 they needed some help and I was able to do it.

God is Love…

Back