Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If Biden Can't Get Trump Jailed, What Else Can He Do To Save His Floundering Presidency ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I don't see anything happening that looks anything like genocide. There are a lot of Palestinians still alive and well and I don't think Israel's goal is to kill off all of the Palestinians, but I could be wrong.

Here you go Ted. We all love trials. This one is probably more important than the orange mushroom sex scandal.
You can listen to the case presented to the ICJ for yourself.

Damn Ted, you don't know anything do you? Do some research man. Your romanticized version isn't the one that exist in the world.

They operate the greater Israel with two set of laws. There is no equal justice under the law.
Hi again ezrider

So that's it. You're not going to even make an attempt to defend your argument. You're just going to condemn me outright of not knowing what's going on. Ok. I'm guessing by the tactic of your argument up to this point that you don't have any answers for those questions I posted.

Now you've made a claim that 'greater Israel', (whatever that even means) operates under two sets of laws. You just make that claim without offering a shred of evidence that it's so. Ok. That may satisfy your thirst for truth, but I tend to be slightly more diligent.

Look, if that's how you want to be, that's how you're going to be.

God bless,
Ted

Hi again ezrider

So that's it. You're not going to even make an attempt to defend your argument. You're just going to condemn me outright of not knowing what's going on. Ok. I'm guessing by the tactic of your argument up to this point that you don't have any answers for those questions I posted.

Now you've made a claim that 'greater Israel', (whatever that even means) operates under two sets of laws. You just make that claim without offering a shred of evidence that it's so. Ok. That may satisfy your thirst for truth, but I tend to be slightly more diligent.

Look, if that's how you want to be, that's how you're going to be.

God bless,
Ted

Back up a few post there dude, watch the video.

Son, it's war! You don't get it do you? Israel doesn't want Hamas in Gaza.

What university campuses have to do with any of this is not the issue. The issue is what Israel believes it needs to do as a nation to stop Hamas.

God bless,
Ted
And what points did you get from the Video Ted. Did you learn anything?

Go back and watch the video in post #145

Hi again ezrider

Ok, now answer the questions. Who are the people in the graves and who put them there? I mean, it doesn't look like Israel has done this. The report opens that the Israelis found the graves when they took over the hospital. What if it was Hamas that killed people and buried them there?

That's a lot of bodies and you don't have any idea who they are or who killed them and buried them.

God bless,
Ted

Son, it's war! You don't get it do you? Israel doesn't want Hamas in Gaza.

Israel doesn't want Palestinians in Gaza. Period.

And I will not Vote for a Zionist President who supports a genocide. I voted for the gut 4 years ago. He has lost my vote. I don't care if Trump wins anymore. We have already lost our democracy, and what is left of it does not deserved saving.

Hi again ezrider

Ok, now answer the questions. Who are the people in the graves and who put them there? I mean, it doesn't look like Israel has done this. The report opens that the Israelis found the graves when they took over the hospital. What if it was Hamas that killed people and buried them there?

That's a lot of bodies and you don't have any idea who they are or who killed them and buried them.

God bless,
Ted

Well Ted, we would certainly know a lot more if the foreign war correspondents were permitted to report from Gaza without being filtered through the IDF. It certainly would be a lot clearer if the UN Inspection teams were permitted to investigate on the ground. But reports are they found doctors still in their scrubs, bound and executed. Reports are some were even buried alive.

Isn't the thought of mass graves rather chilling? Don't you think independent investigators should be allowed in, or are you okay with the fox guarding the hen house. Their word is good enough for you.

Israel doesn't want Palestinians in Gaza. Period.

And I will not Vote for a Zionist President who supports a genocide. I voted for the gut 4 years ago. He has lost my vote. I don't care if Trump wins anymore. We have already lost our democracy, and what is left of it does not deserved saving.
Hey ezrider

I'm glad that you've settled the matter for yourself.

God bless,
Ted

Well Ted, we would certainly know a lot more if the foreign war correspondents were permitted to report from Gaza without being filtered through the IDF. It certainly would be a lot clearer if the UN Inspection teams were permitted to investigate on the ground. But reports are they found doctors still in their scrubs, bound and executed. Reports are some were even buried alive.

Isn't the thought of mass graves rather chilling? Don't you think independent investigators should be allowed in, or are you okay with the fox guarding the hen house. Their word is good enough for you.
Hey ezrider

Well, needless to say, I don't see it quite like you do. Don't worry. We'll find out where the bodies came from and how they got there. Yes, I heard those reports also. And that means exactly what as regards the questions that I'm needing answers to?

God bless,
Ted

Hey ezrider

Well, needless to say, I don't see it quite like you do. Don't worry. We'll find out where the bodies came from and how they got there. Yes, I heard those reports also. And that means exactly what as regards the questions that I'm needing answers to?

God bless,
Ted
and what question is that?

But hey, let's all celebrate. They Dow Jones Industrial Average is above 40K!
Hi ezrider

Yes, most of us can operate one two levels of emotion for different issues. And you're misrepresenting my initial post on the matter. I didn't say that anyone should be rejoicing over the stock markets. What I said, in answer to the question of 'what' Pres. Biden could do to improve his floundering presidency, is being done already by the markets. Yes, economically for the nation, that's a good thing. It really has very little effect or relation to the strife going on in Gaza.

God bless,
Ted

Hi ezrider

'who' are the people and 'who' put them in the ground?

God bless,
Ted

They are Palestinians, some of who were buried by other Palestinian family members in make shift graves. The Israeli soldiers dug them up and then buried them in mass graves along with doctors and patients that remained in the hospital when the IDF captured it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back