Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I'm Going To Jail, Unless I Get A Huge Miracle

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have made some bad choices in my past that I feel I do not have to mention and I have been in a treatment program getting the help I need but I slipped and reoffended, and I confessed to it in a polygrapph test, I figured since it was almost a year ago it would be fine by I am being violated and my probation officer want me in jail for 5 days, and I have never been jail before and really don't want to. Now this go down three different ways, the judge could let me go, put in for 5 days or decide I need even longer than that. So please everyone pray for me, my court date is this upcoming monday at 1:30pm pacific time.

I am praying for you. My heart goes out to you because we go to court in just 2 hours so I
feel your pain. Danny

If no one hears from me by tomorrow evening than I had to go but i will message you as soon as I am out, which should be 5 days unless my judge is a jerk.

Praying for you again PDB. Use the time (if you get it) to draw closer to the Lord. There may be people you meet who you can bless while you're in (been there).

Guess what dude, five days in jail is a relatively short time. I have been in and out several times and five days is a short stretch. Get you Bible and settle down with the Word in there if you go there and do that even if you don't go.If you do go look at it as some time to get closer to the Lord through the Word of God. Also it's a good place to witness to your celly and anyone else who wants to hear the Words of the gospel.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back